Poll: To what extend does anyone want to discuss in the Pokemon Sun & Moon News / Timeline thread?
This poll is closed.
Complete discussion with spoilers
80.00%
32 80.00%
Complete discussion without "early copy" / leaked Information not "Corocoro"
10.00%
4 10.00%
Discussion without any spoilers
10.00%
4 10.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemon Sun & Moon News Thread (Will Contain Pre-Launch Spoilers)
Now for my full thoughts and opinions about these trailers we got from Sun and Moon. Honestly I thought the Japanese trailer was well presented to their main audience while showcasing the (potential) return of the Trainer Customization, the Alola Region, the Alola Starters, and even the legendary Pokemon just like from the XY trailer back in January 2013. Of all the details from this trailer, by far my favorite is we are finally getting real size proportion Pokemon-human sizes in the main series games and a realistic overworld that's not blocky or edged like in XYORAS. We didn't get to see the battle scenery or battle system yet (only a scene of the starter battle), I think we'll get this in due time. People have told me their favorite starter character so far is the Grass/Flying Rowlet owl and while there's a few that prefer Litten or Popplio. Personally as in almost every generation (except Gen 5) I'd prefer the Fire-type Starter Litten, even though it most likely resembles something outta Yo-kai but I don't care since cats are awesome. Now the Legendary Pokemon. The Sun Lion Pokemon is the favorite of the two given how powerful and intimidating it looks right off the bat...k. Meanwhile we have this sorta Dreamcatcher Bat Pokemon which seems to resemble the night sky and even forms a circle with its wing-span to attack its targets. Design-wise, people can already infer what the Moon-Legendary Pokemon is based on the Dreamcatcher which is said to remove all the "negative dreams and thoughts" from the person. Will leave a description about what dreamcatchers are.

http://www.dream-catchers.org/dream-catcher-origin/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Sun & Moon News Thread - by Black117 - May 4, 2016, 05:37 AM
RE: Pokemon Sun & Moon News Thread - by Shev - May 4, 2016, 07:18 AM
RE: Pokemon Sun & Moon News Thread - by jouzea - May 4, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: Pokemon Sun & Moon News Thread - by Marcusube - May 4, 2016, 07:43 AM
RE: Pokemon Sun & Moon News Thread - by Tharsin - May 6, 2016, 09:35 AM
RE: Pokemon Sun & Moon News Thread - by jouzea - May 4, 2016, 08:11 AM
RE: Pokemon Sun & Moon News Thread (Will Contain Pre-Launch Spoilers) - by Black117 - May 11, 2016, 05:26 AM