Poll: To what extend does anyone want to discuss in the Pokemon Sun & Moon News / Timeline thread?
This poll is closed.
Complete discussion with spoilers
80.00%
32 80.00%
Complete discussion without "early copy" / leaked Information not "Corocoro"
10.00%
4 10.00%
Discussion without any spoilers
10.00%
4 10.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemon Sun & Moon News Thread (Will Contain Pre-Launch Spoilers)
Kinda forgot about bringing this up later. Apparently Corocoro released a video pretty much the same as the international trailer, except there's a short 1-2 second screentime of an apparant new Pokemon

[Image: CiWJGASXEAA66XV.jpg]

At first, I thought this was an Eevee from behind but the tail looks a bit curled up somewhat like a dog. Best possible guess on what this Pokemon can be is a Normal-type Pokemon likely the one anyone find early in the routes.

Edit: Yeah I've seen people post that 4chan board concerning the leak starters's typing. Not surprised about the Grass Owl, but the other two are interesting. Fire/Ground is somewhat of a good offensive typing, though the x4 weakness to Water-types and regular weakness to Ground-types are going to be somewhat annoying. Water/Fighting-type is honestly the better the three dual typing and should have been the case for Oshowatt and its evolution back in Gen 5. For now, I think the leak or the supposed data mine of the Pokemon site is around the grey line are but leaning false for me. Game Freak can still throw a curve ball at us anytime soon with the starter typing such as when we learned about Rowlet's duel Grass-/Flying-type.

On one final note, anyone can post any information, rumor, or speculation here since that's basically what going to keep the discussion going until we get our next batch of news this June. I'd only was strict about the amount of speculation here since I didn't want to have the thread filled with potential new Pokemon or art work of fake mons, which on the latter is ok, but I'd rather not have an excess of this. Funny enough, the leak for the Japanese Alola starter names were real after all so chances are Solgaleo and Lunaala are going to be the names of the legends... at least for Japan.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Sun & Moon News Thread - by Black117 - May 4, 2016, 05:37 AM
RE: Pokemon Sun & Moon News Thread - by Shev - May 4, 2016, 07:18 AM
RE: Pokemon Sun & Moon News Thread - by jouzea - May 4, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: Pokemon Sun & Moon News Thread - by Marcusube - May 4, 2016, 07:43 AM
RE: Pokemon Sun & Moon News Thread - by Tharsin - May 6, 2016, 09:35 AM
RE: Pokemon Sun & Moon News Thread - by jouzea - May 4, 2016, 08:11 AM
RE: Pokemon Sun & Moon News Thread (Will Contain Pre-Launch Spoilers) - by Black117 - May 14, 2016, 02:06 AM