Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Anime Nerd here. What's your fave anime: Current Season and All Time?
@Excalibur0126 I loved the first season of Log Horizon, can't wait to watch the second season. Danmachi was amazing also, Hestia is Bestia, the spinoff season for Aiz should be amazing.  I really wanted to get into Fairy Tale more, but after 100 or so episodes, it is just getting too repetitive for me.  I love the characters though, so can't knock the show, just not for me right now.  If you haven't yet, check out "Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash".  If you are into trapped in a fantasy world setting, you will like it.  A little slow to start (i'm only 4 episodes in), but it has begun to get kind of dark (which I am a fan of).

@Meluem92 I watched the original Hellsing, but not Ultimate yet.  I also started ***. Class, but couldn't get that into it either.  It was decent, i just fell off it fast.

I will amend my previous statement as well, "Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma" was my favorite of 2016, and will be again when new episodes begin to air in July =)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anime Nerd here. What's your fave anime: Current Season and All Time? - by Tharsin - May 9, 2016, 09:17 AM