Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat!
What, I have to talk to people? What kind of forum is this?? Alright, alright. I'll play along.  

Clearly we all tolerate like Pokemon here, but what other games do you like too play?
Well, my xbox is currently packed away, but I like sitting down for a few hours playing Fallout or Black Ops. Fallout is fun for me because I get to craft my settlements however I like to and the character customization goes a little deeper than many RPGs. Other than that, my DS is kinda new (to me) so all I have is Pokemon and Zelda, although I really wanna get Monster Hunter because it seems like a lot of fun.

What's your favorite battle strategy? Do you like to use a lot of status, hazards, full out offense?
I am an absolute garbage player when it comes to battling. However, my most successful team focused around M-Gengar, supported by Sylveon, Talonflame, and Garchomp. There's lots of good type coverage in the mix and I usually I could tell in team preview whether tailwind is even necessary or not. I guess that's hyper offense, but I have poison and burn chances too. I really want to build a team around my wish passing Vaporeon, he's super bulky so I think he would go well in a stall team. He's the first Pokemon I ever IV bred with Egg Moves so it would seem silly to never build a team for him. 

School has started up again! How has your year been so far? Anything you're looking forward to?
 I have been playing hookey for 6 years and I don't know if I'm going back to school or not. I may take a few years eventually to put towards some future career, because I do want to work in a zoo one day. But in the mean time I'm just plugging in the hours at work and saving up for whatever my next big adventure may be.

If you had to join any Pokévillain squad, which one would it be?
That's a tough one, @naitre. I missed out on gens 4&5 so I don't even know what's going on in those stories. Team Rocket seems like a bunch of tryhard dropouts. Team Magma is incredibly short sighted but so is Team Aqua. Neither of those two really has any brains to work with, although I do like Archie's pirate look much better. Let's go with Team Skull for now.

If I had 5 apples, and @PKPatriot56 stole them all, how many times would you ban him?
IS THAT WHERE MY APPLES ARE? I WAS LOOKING FOR THEM ALL DAY! PK IS AS GOOD AS GONE HE'S PERMABANNED ON EVERY IP EVER.

What really blows you away?
Solid query by @wundrweapon. Nothing makes me scratch my head quite as much as this thought: My perspective of myself will never match how others perceive me. I know myself on a deeper level than anyone in the world could possibly know me, even my parents or my big sister or my 5th grade teacher. And nothing can ever shake my assurance that I know the real me, until somebody I've barely met comes along and tells me what they think of me. Am I really the fascist dictator they think I am? Am I really a by-the-books sorta guy? Am I the good cop? Or am I the bad cop? What am I doing in life? What am I doing any of it for? What is the purpose of anything if I don't even know where I came from or what I'm working towards? Suddenly, with a single offhand comment from a relative stranger, my direction in life is lost and I don't know who's standing in the mirror looking back at me. It's weird, and I don't like it.

Now that you're a mod, how does it feel to no longer have a soul? 
Thanks, @Eckley. My soul has actually been leased out to my employer for the last year and a half. Once I get it back from them in another year or two, I'll think about parting ways with a portion of it, although I'm pretty sure I'll like to hang on to it once I have it back.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat! - by Chawizawd - Sep 17, 2016, 10:51 AM