Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat!
Clearly we all tolerate like Pokemon here, but what other games do you like to play?

I enjoy call of doodle, team fortress 2, sanic (even though i suck at it), and pretty much any mario related thing.

What's your favorite battle strategy? Do you like to use a lot of status, hazards, full out offense?

Scouting people out for the spoopy cup and elly's Mixed OU tourney I see... nice try @"Squeab" ... nice try...

School has started up again! How has your year been so far? Anything you're looking forward to?

Not in skewl \o/

We've got some new moderators, ask them some questions so they have to be social. @Unit501 @Elly @Chawizawd @Squeab

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!

@"MistressGlaceon" there are 3 glaceon in a room being attacked by a volcanion, and in another room there are 5 glaceon also being attacked by a volcanion. Which room of glaceon's do you save? You can't save both.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat! - by w2gMk - Sep 18, 2016, 01:43 PM