Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 22 Meet and Greet- Come and Take a Seat!
(Oct 18, 2016, 09:50 PM)Elly Wrote:
  • If you were a Pokemon, what typing would you get and why?
  • If you were to create a new typing, what would it be? Would old Pokémon get this new typing? If yes, which ones?
  • If you had to give a Generation 2 Pokémon an Alola Form, which Pokémon would you pick and how would you make it different/better? Why?
  • What is the most recent series/anime/TV show that you watched?
  • Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?

If I were a Pokemon I'd honestly have two forms, a Dark/Normal and a Ghost/Psychic. The only real reason is because both these typings hit nearly everything for at least neutral

A new typing? We've all been waiting for the Sound typing. Hits Steel, Ice, Psychic and Ghost for super effective, resists Ghost and Fighting, resisted by Electric, Water and Poison and is hit by Electric only for super effective damage. I'd give the typing to Exploud evolution line, Swellow evolution line (Sound/Flying), Noivern evolution line (Sound/Dragon), Chatot, Vibrava and Flygon line.

I'd honestly give Ledian an Alolan form. Flying/Fighting with Tough Claws as its ability. Boost that attack stat by 70-100 points and it'd be a really viable Physical attacker

Um, Full Metal Alchemist

I'm impartial between the two. Books give good content but movies bring the visuals out more vividly than the imagination (sometimes)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 22 Meet and Greet- Come and Take a Seat! - by Marcusube - Oct 20, 2016, 03:10 AM