Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The October Meet & Greet - Trick or Treat!
I AM STILL ALIVE. HAHAHAHAHA (well, everyone in the Discord Channel knew I am still alive)

Getting back on topic, I need to answer these questions~

• Everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and this Kahuna just has to know: which version are you getting?

I don't know, I have been busy studying for tests these few days and has lost track of USUM leaks. Sad

• In the spirit of the month of October, what are all y'alls dressing up as this year for Halloween?

Nobody cares about Halloween in Asia. Halloween is a normal working day for Asians. Halloween in my school's Exam Welfare Week, so I will be distributing gifts to students. Smile

• What game from your childhood have you recently gotten back into?

I have not been playing games recently, rewatching Gundam franchise, especially the HD Remasters in GundamInfo in YouTube. Well, I admit. I am obsessed with Gundam but I am too poor to afford Gundam games. Sad

I am not sure if anyone wants me to write my thoughts on all the Gundam series since it will be a long essay~

• Is there anything you'd like to see from us, or have any suggestions for the site?

More Monthly Meet and Greets! I always enjoyed them! Smile

• Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @.

Let's invite more people here! Smile
@Darkpower ,
@Mr-Soybean ,
@Schuenemann ,
@jceey15 ,
@Aqua The Sightseeing Feminist ,
@Keith_Kuruzu ,
@Enrique ,
@element_x49 ,
@Sun Juan ,
@bendikr ,
@TheWildShannon ,
@Arderico ,
@wartty ,
@hsgcapoquian ,
@Adridia ,
@Zakariot ,
@"theoapo13" ,
@Eugenio ,
@Pwimawh_Kiogah ,
@Saichi ,

how often do you visit do you visit the Pokemon Forever Discord Channel? Smile

If anyone needs anything, feel free to call me in the Discord Channel. I am more active there than the forums due to tests. Sad
What is a signature and how do I get one?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The October Meet & Greet - Trick or Treat! - by gkh1997 - Oct 14, 2017, 06:48 AM