Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The October Meet & Greet - Trick or Treat!
(Oct 19, 2017, 04:22 PM)gkh1997 Wrote:
(Oct 14, 2017, 06:48 AM)gkh1997 Wrote: I AM STILL ALIVE. HAHAHAHAHA (well, everyone in the Discord Channel knew I am still alive)

Getting back on topic, I need to answer these questions~

• Everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and this Kahuna just has to know: which version are you getting?

I don't know, I have been busy studying for tests these few days and has lost track of USUM leaks. Sad

• In the spirit of the month of October, what are all y'alls dressing up as this year for Halloween?

Nobody cares about Halloween in Asia. Halloween is a normal working day for Asians. Halloween in my school's Exam Welfare Week, so I will be distributing gifts to students. Smile

• What game from your childhood have you recently gotten back into?

I have not been playing games recently, rewatching Gundam franchise, especially the HD Remasters in GundamInfo in YouTube. Well, I admit. I am obsessed with Gundam but I am too poor to afford Gundam games. Sad

I am not sure if anyone wants me to write my thoughts on all the Gundam series since it will be a long essay~

• Is there anything you'd like to see from us, or have any suggestions for the site?

More Monthly Meet and Greets! I always enjoyed them! Smile

• Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @.

Let's invite more people here! Smile
@Darkpower ,
@Mr-Soybean ,
@Schuenemann ,
@jceey15 ,
@Aqua The Sightseeing Feminist ,
@Keith_Kuruzu ,
@element_x49 ,
@Sun Juan ,
@bendikr ,
@TheWildShannon ,
"Arderico" ,
"wartty" ,
@hsgcapoquian ,
@Adridia ,
@Zakariot ,
@"theoapo13" ,
@Eugenio ,
@Pwimawh_Kiogah ,
@Saichi ,
@Enrique154

how often do you visit do you visit the Pokemon Forever Discord Channel? Smile

If anyone needs anything, feel free to call me in the Discord Channel. I am more active there than the forums due to tests. Sad

Hey everyone, don't be shy! Feel free to chat about anything! Smile

We won't bite you! Smile

Hey, everyone, don't stay quiet! Smile

Feel free to share! Smile

I can confess about my obsession for Gundam if you want me to. Blush
What is a signature and how do I get one?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The October Meet & Greet - Trick or Treat! - by gkh1997 - Oct 25, 2017, 11:48 PM