Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The October Meet & Greet - Trick or Treat!
I started giveaways because of @Aether. After some unfortunate stuff happened and they had to stop the giveaways, I wanted to start some giveaways.

@Aether How've you been?
I wonder if Aether is the same person that i talked to few days ago on some ''site''

Someone was doing lots of Genning for free (and is a teacher.)
@RetroTyphlosion

I'm pretty sure that's @stephenWITNESS's job. If you want to write it, you'll have to go through them. Not much I can do for you, Retro.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Which version are you getting of USUM?
I'll wait and see version exclusives and more details until I decide. Or maybe if I have some spare money (haha right), I'll get both

What are you dressing up as this year for Halloween?
I don't have a social life, so nothing...

What game from your childhood have you recently gotten back into?
Been playing some Empire Total War, otherwise it's mostly newer games

Is there anything you'd like to see from us, or have any suggestions for the site?
As a sociallly deprived person, something to fill the void would be nice

Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question

@Iamknownasmartin Are you making sure your Bankmons are fed and comfortable in there?
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
@RetroTyphlosion 

Like 0kamii said, its up to you.

If you want to do it, go bannanas and feel free to do it, so long as it fits the format
Mawr
@RetroTyphlosion I mean, I don’t see why not. Although I’m not in charge of the meet and greets. So uhm ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
@RetroTyphlosion Yeah definitely, that would be brilliant! I'll pm you with what you need to do in a bit
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Our boy Retro is going places!
OU MASTER RACE
(Oct 13, 2017, 10:42 PM)Kris Wrote: @Tenebris_Kane Would you like a rarer form of shinies?

I meant to respond to this earlier but I have been keeping busy for the last couple of days and it completely slipped my mind.
If you mean another form of Pokémon similar to shinies (a new colour varient or other cosmetic variant) that could be caught or bred then I would be all for it. I don't like to put too much time into shiny breeding and catching since, with my collecting habits, I end up losing track of far too many days. However there is always a great satisfaction in finding shinies, even just by accident and having something rarer would just add to the whole experience when you finally obtain one. 

In a short answer I would be all for it, although I hope if a rarer variant comes out that it looks equally as good.

Everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and this Kahuna just has to know: which version are you getting?

I have been tempted to get the gold edition with both games... I kinda want one to play regularly and one that I can reset for the legendaries and doing dumb challenge runs

In the spirit of the month of October, what are all y'alls dressing up as this year for Halloween?

I honestly have no clue, I haven't made plans yet for Haloween so at this rate I will probably re-use last years costume of a black robe with skeleton mask and gloves underneath

What game from your childhood have you recently gotten back into?

Not sure what to answer for this, I haven't been playing much in terms of old games. I have played a bit more of skyrim again and other than minecraft mods and obviously Pokémon but I have just been jumping from game to game in my steam library, not spending much time on anything in particular since I have been busy.

(Oct 14, 2017, 06:48 AM)gkh1997 Wrote: I AM STILL ALIVE. HAHAHAHAHA (well, everyone in the Discord Channel knew I am still alive)

Getting back on topic, I need to answer these questions~

• Everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and this Kahuna just has to know: which version are you getting?

I don't know, I have been busy studying for tests these few days and has lost track of USUM leaks. Sad

• In the spirit of the month of October, what are all y'alls dressing up as this year for Halloween?

Nobody cares about Halloween in Asia. Halloween is a normal working day for Asians. Halloween in my school's Exam Welfare Week, so I will be distributing gifts to students. Smile

• What game from your childhood have you recently gotten back into?

I have not been playing games recently, rewatching Gundam franchise, especially the HD Remasters in GundamInfo in YouTube. Well, I admit. I am obsessed with Gundam but I am too poor to afford Gundam games. Sad

I am not sure if anyone wants me to write my thoughts on all the Gundam series since it will be a long essay~

• Is there anything you'd like to see from us, or have any suggestions for the site?

More Monthly Meet and Greets! I always enjoyed them! Smile

• Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @.

Let's invite more people here! Smile
@Darkpower ,
@Mr-Soybean ,
@Schuenemann ,
@jceey15 ,
@Aqua The Sightseeing Feminist ,
@Keith_Kuruzu ,
@Enrique ,
@element_x49 ,
@Sun Juan ,
@bendikr ,
@TheWildShannon ,
"Arderico" ,
@wartty ,
@hsgcapoquian ,
@Adridia ,
@Zakariot ,
@"theoapo13" ,
@Eugenio ,
@Pwimawh_Kiogah ,
@Saichi ,

how often do you visit do you visit the Pokemon Forever Discord Channel? Smile

If anyone needs anything, feel free to call me in the Discord Channel. I am more active there than the forums due to tests. Sad

Hey everyone, don't be shy! Feel free to chat about anything! Smile

We won't bite you! Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?