Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Your most Embarrassing Pokemon Moment
Well.. Umm..

I left a Pokemon at the Day Care Center in Route 117 (ORAS) the first time that I had access to it. (Which took me a while to get to that point, because Alpha Sapphire is my first Pokemon game and I had no idea how to play the game, probably I still don't know. Lol.).. anyways, so I left this Pokemon at the Day Care and I visited over and over, perhaps every other hour to see if it would give me an egg. I would visit the Old Lady inside the Day Care and talk to her. She never gave me my egg, and still hasn't, even today.

I decided to ask google about this frustrating issue driving me mad. Google said that the Old Man outside the Day Care is the one giving out the eggs. Ahh!!

Funny enough, every time that I visited the Day Care I would get mad, because the Old Man outside wouldn't even talk to me, at all. I thought that because of him not having an egg, he wouldn't even talk to me. After some hours, I pondered about the mechanics of breeding in the game, and I told myself that it probably takes an entire day to give you an egg..

Long story short, days passed, an entire week passed... still no egg.

I decided to ask google about this frustrating issue driving me mad. Google said that I needed 2 Pokemon at the Day Care, not one. What!? Huh!? No way!!

As fast as I could, I opened my National Dex Guide. This one. And rushed to read, if perhaps, I had read the information wrong.. well, I didn't read it wrong, here are some pics:

[Image: 4ibs5u.jpg]

[Image: 2hojss8.png]

I wasn't wrong. It says to drop that Pokemon to get the other one. That is literally all it says!

Haha. I couldn't stop laughing about how ignorant I was (still am) about the game. I was laughing so hard after I understood what I had done that I was crying at some point. I mean, logically, you need 2 of something to produce at least 1. I guess I wasn't using logic inside a video game.

Hoping that you had a great laugh with me.  :D
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your most Embarrassing Pokemon Moment - by Luisito - Aug 18, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Your most Embarrassing Pokemon Moment - by GiMYz - Aug 22, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Your most Embarrassing Pokemon Moment - by Amber - Sep 13, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: Your most Embarrassing Pokemon Moment - by Middo - Sep 19, 2015, 03:30 AM
RE: Your most Embarrassing Pokemon Moment - by Frost - Dec 19, 2015, 11:27 PM