Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Mega Glalie & Mega 'Zard X Ideas
As the leading expert on Mega Glalie, I must say no. Super Fang only really works in VGC, somewhere Glalie is not welcome. Water Pulse is a bad move, especially on a Pokemon who doesn't get STAB from it. And as far as Snore & Rest go, he doesn't have the bulk to do something like that, especially with Ice, so many weaknesses. And if you're going to run that kind of set, you need bulk, which your EV spread does NOT help with. If you wanna use Mega Glalie, run it in RU. It definitely benefits more from it's physical moves than it's special. It's got a WAY powerful Return or Double Edge. Run Ice Shard for priority, Iron Head/Earthquake for strong coverage, and Explosion for when you gonna die. You'll pretty much kill everything.

As far as Zard is concerned, Dragon Dance is better than Belly Drum, doesn't take away health, gives you speed, and one boost to attack is pretty much all he needs. This also means you don't need Flame Charge, which is a pretty terrible move, don't use it ever. Instead run Flare Blitz, you'll kill a lot, and for those who don't die to it use Dragon Claw. Running Earthquake is also viable, Earthquake is pretty much always good. For the last slot I'd say Roost, heal up from the Flare Blitz damage, just be careful when you use it. And something I see a lot of people forget with Charizard X, you're no longer flying type, Ground moves can hit you, keep it in mind.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mega Glalie & Mega 'Zard X Ideas - by big bird - Jan 21, 2016, 12:33 PM
RE: Mega Glalie & Mega 'Zard X Ideas - by Reed - Jan 21, 2016, 02:53 PM
RE: Mega Glalie & Mega 'Zard X Ideas - by Black117 - Jan 22, 2016, 03:25 AM
RE: Mega Glalie & Mega 'Zard X Ideas - by jouzea - Jan 22, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Mega Glalie & Mega 'Zard X Ideas - by Marcusube - Jan 24, 2016, 07:58 AM
RE: Mega Glalie & Mega 'Zard X Ideas - by Reed - Jan 25, 2016, 02:43 PM