Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Mega Glalie & Mega 'Zard X Ideas
I got to say that Mega Galile in VGC standpoint, isn't smart. Much like what Squeb said, I agree with. Glalile is just too weak compared to the likes of Volcarona, or a speedy Blaziken. You get the point, plus Galile isn't all that great in terms of defensive. At least not when I battle it online, it takes maybe 1 or 2 hits with my Blaziken to knock it out, so. Plus there's going to be a lot of people using Groudon with its primal, making water pulse ineffective and leaving your Galile vunerable to attacks like flamethrower or even Solar beam.

Now, as for your Charizard X, it seems to look just fine. But I would definitely not run Belly drum, it takes out too much HP and could spell a KO on you if the person decides to hit it with moves like Stone Edge, or any special water attacks like hydro pump or water pulse. I agree with Squeb saying to run Dragon Dance, but flare blitz on a Charizard is a must IMO. I've always seem to get wins when I use him with it, so keep that in mind. Roost is a smart choice, but make sure you take into consideration that earth power or earthquake can hit it HARD.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mega Glalie & Mega 'Zard X Ideas - by big bird - Jan 21, 2016, 12:33 PM
RE: Mega Glalie & Mega 'Zard X Ideas - by Reed - Jan 21, 2016, 02:53 PM
RE: Mega Glalie & Mega 'Zard X Ideas - by Black117 - Jan 22, 2016, 03:25 AM
RE: Mega Glalie & Mega 'Zard X Ideas - by jouzea - Jan 22, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Mega Glalie & Mega 'Zard X Ideas - by pritchman227 - Jan 22, 2016, 07:45 AM
RE: Mega Glalie & Mega 'Zard X Ideas - by Marcusube - Jan 24, 2016, 07:58 AM
RE: Mega Glalie & Mega 'Zard X Ideas - by Reed - Jan 25, 2016, 02:43 PM