Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 15 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
Show us your creative side! If you could make your own video game, what type of game would you make? Would you focus on exploring? What feature would it have?

[Image: poKp%C3%A8mon-region.png]
It'll be pokemon with all regions in it. I made a post of my idea, it's currently buried somewhere around here in pokemonforever. I won't post a link since nobody liked my idea anyway, well, except me and my brother.

Pokemon is all about adventures. What's your favourite adventure you've been on, whether it be a family holiday, a trip with friends or a solo adventure?

During my high school days, i went to adventures everyday with my friends and sometimes with my brother. We rode bikes, walked aimlessly, climbed trees, played some games, and most of the time just wander and talked about a bunch of stuff. There's this one memory that came to my mind as i reminisce the good ol' days. It was this one time, my bestfriend, Kevin, and I went to another friend's house and watched spongebob the movie. Yes, you read it right, Spongebob Squarepants. While our other classmates were busy with their love lives we were memorizing lines from Bossbob Epicpants. We even mastered drawing them and mimicking their voices. Well anyways, before we finished the movie, we heard thunders and it started to rain. Since it's already getting late (5:00 PM) we decided to go home. So we rode our bikes as fast as we could in the pouring rain. There was a sharp turn we had to make. Kevs slipped and he slid in front of me as we make the turn. It appeared to me then and even now as i try to remember in slow motion. I had two choices: to ride over him, or to join the fun. so I just took the fall as well and we slid for 3 meters. We picked up our bikes and rode again, slower. We were drenched in the rain with minor bruises and we were just laughing at ourselves. We told our other friends the story of how we became superman and "flew" the next day.
Misadventures are more fun to remember. lol.

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat?

[Image: fd51a6dfcc0b93c152b7d215c87c7372.jpg]
Probably spaghetti, the sweet one.

Is there a hobby you'd like to start doing such as playing an instrument? Or maybe something outdoors like skiing?

[Image: le-enter-title-here_o_846022.jpg]
I already know a li'l guitar but I like the piano more.

Pokemon's 20th anniversary is coming up. What was your first Pokemon game, and share your best/worst moments playing it?

I won't include the hack roms. So my first would be Pokemon Y.
[Image: LUjR5rU.jpg]

I love the customization thing in XY series. From skin tones, hair styles/color, and the outfit. Goodness, choosing what to wear for the day is my best moments playing it. Worst one, is just a minor one. I'm not good with geographical directions, i easily get lost in real life. so i was running around Lumiose city for a few hours trying to figure out where I should go (the place with skate rails). It got to the point where i felt nauseated and i stopped, slept, then go back to running in circles until i figured it out. Until now I still don't have Lumiose memorized. I just ask my brother whenever i need to go somewhere.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Messages In This Thread
Week 15 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Eckley - Jan 16, 2016, 11:28 AM
RE: Week 15 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by jouzea - Jan 18, 2016, 06:25 PM