Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Dragonball Z
Just wondering how many DBZ fans we have in here! I myself am a HUGE fan of the series and have been since I was 10 (15 years).

Who is your favourite character? Mine will always be Vegeta and Piccolo.

I am also BEYOND excited for the new movie.
I'm a fan and my fav character is Trunks
#TeamForum

(Jan 22, 2015, 02:47 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: I'm a fan and my fav character is Trunks

Awesome man! +1 for DBZ fan! Haha.

I am really excited also for Xenoverse!
Ive watched it i like it but im not a huge fan :P
The game does look very cool I like the idea of a custom character a lot
#TeamForum

come on guys teen gohan is the best :D
Used to watch it all the time when I was younger, but haven't watched it in a very long time. My favourite character has to be Hercule haha (Jk it's between Vegeta and Goku)
I feel like I haven't really known a world without Dragonball Z! I grew up with it for sure!
I even watched it every day I worked out when I was younger and would get super pumped up! Lol I was a meathead back in the day.
Teen gohan was always my favourite player to use in any of the games, but as for my favourite character I'd have to say it's King babidi! He was one of the coolest and funniest villians... his entire saga was incredible and led to some of the most epic fights of all time!
Goku v Majin Vageta!
The Gotenks fusion!
Gohan v super buu!
THE EPIC SPIRIT BOMB FROM THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

It also hosted some of the coolest fighting technique's! Like Dabura's stone spit and Buu's chocolate beam!
DB Z always has a special place in my heart. xD
My favourites characters are in order:

1)Bardock;

2)Nail;

3)Piccolo.
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain
Gohan and Trunks are tied for me