Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] A Royale Introduction to our NEWEST KAHUNAS
Big congratulations to @0kamii and @FireTaco our amazing new mods! Welcome to the team Smile And also to our new wave of Kahunas @Kris, @moo311 and @"yung lord"! I'm looking forward to working with you guys!
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
GG everybody. I was I was up there but honestly, I'm too busy to actually have a job and make a contribution here.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Jan 18, 2018, 11:24 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: GG everybody. I was I was up there but honestly, I'm too busy to actually have a job and make a contribution here.
Why two I was's
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Jan 18, 2018, 03:26 AM)PerchPond Wrote: So someone who was about to leave the site just a while back is now a kahuna, what?

While I don't mean to offend, these are my thoughts exactly. If you're not commited, you might not be the best choice for the mod team. At the same time, its simply not fair for everyone else to miss out on a chance to join the team because sombody returned. We appreciate what you did in the past, but before you become a Kahuna, you need to earn your respect back.

Again, I'm sure yung lord will do a great job; I have no doubts about that. Please don't be offended by my post or take it the wrong way. These are simply my opinions. However, its just not fair for the rest of the community.

-RetroTyphlosion
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion I believe he was referring to me. And to correct you, I am still committed to the site, at the time I needed a break.
OU MASTER RACE
(Jan 18, 2018, 12:17 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Jan 18, 2018, 03:26 AM)PerchPond Wrote: So someone who was about to leave the site just a while back is now a kahuna, what?

While I don't mean to offend, these are my thoughts exactly. If you're not commited, you might not be the best choice for the mod team. At the same time, its simply not fair for everyone else to miss out on a chance to join the team because sombody returned. We appreciate what you did in the past, but before you become a Kahuna, you need to earn your respect back.

Again, I'm sure yung lord will do a great job; I have no doubts about that. Please don't be offended by my post or take it the wrong way. These are simply my opinions. However, its just not fair for the rest of the community.

-RetroTyphlosion
@RetroTyphlosion I wasnt referring to yung lord
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
(Jan 18, 2018, 12:22 PM)Kris Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion I believe he was referring to me. And to correct you, I am still committed to the site, at the time I needed a break.
@Kris  Kappa
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
Bigjohn has arrived ( don't know who that is )

Edit: just saw his homepage ( Advertisement ?)
@Kris I am sorry. I did not mean to get you mixed up in this. I owe you this apology.  Sad
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Lol dw Retro, we all good
OU MASTER RACE