Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] A Royale Introduction to our NEWEST KAHUNAS
THATS RIGHT SOUND THE CANONS, FIRE THE CONFETTI, BRING OUT THE BALLOONS, BECAUSE IT IS TIME TO ANNOUNCE THE 3 NEW KAHUNAS OF THE POKEMON FOREVER FOURM.

However something this major must have a proper introduction.... SO LETS DO THIS THE RIGHT WAY, THE ROYALE WAY

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-01-17_at_5.47.47_PM.png]

IN THE YELLOW CORNER WE HAVE @Kris 
[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-01-17_at_7.10.10_PM.png]

Most known for some great threads about the latest Pokemon News and some great Unconventional Sets.  Kris is definitely a great member and a proud addition to our Moderation Team.

NEXT UP IN THE RED CORNER WE HAVE @moo311 

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-01-17_at_6.32.25_PM.png]

With the generosity that Moo has done to the fourm through his give aways I am surprised that he has not received Mod earlier, but nonetheless we are happy to add him to our Mod Team.

AND OUR LAST BUT DEFINITELY NOT LEASE WE HAVE IN THE BLUE CORNER WE HAVE @"yung lord" 

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-01-17_at_6.33.12_PM.png]
(for some reason this picture works)

After a while of being a Moderater and taking a break, Yung Lord is back and We are happy to welcome him back to our Mod family. 

AND WHAT'S THIS?!?!

SOME MEMBERS OF OUR MOD TEAM ARE EVOLVING?!?!?@?!

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-01-17_at_9.03.17_PM.png] [Image: Screen_Shot_2018-01-17_at_9.02.33_PM.png]

THATS RIGHT ME AND @0kamii ARE STEPPING UP AND JOINING @stephenWITNESS AS FULL MODERATORS HERE

So allow me to be the first to congratulate our newest members of our mod team and to my old Co-huna for joining me as a moderator

See you all down below,

~FireTaco
Mawr
Grats on mod Senpai

@moo311 @"yung lord" It's our job to break the forum set a good example for the members now so hi.
OU MASTER RACE
Congrats to @Kris and @"yung lord" for kahuna and @0kamii and @FireTaco for mod! It's an honor to join the kahuna team
Thank you to @Kris, @moo311, @FireTaco, and all the other members of the team for allowing me the chance to join. Especially to @Justin and @Agro. And of course, @stephenWITNESS. You've been supporting my posts since day one.

Looking forward to getting even more involved than I was before, and I hope to get to know you all even better!

- 0kamii

P.S. My name is purple! This is all I ever wanted in life... Big Grin
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

SWAG
for my actual message

get ready im getting mod back bet
I'm not really sure how much I agree with these choices, but congratulations, guys! I know you will do a great job.

I'm not jealous at all.... *cries self to sleep*
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
So someone who was about to leave the site just a while back is now a kahuna, what?
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
Hi, has anyone noticed the increase of people gone ... ?

Anyway, congrats to people who got promotion/demotion and gooodluck.

(This message was sent by phone)
Congratulations~
What is a signature and how do I get one?