Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] About Alts
To the people making more accounts to get more Pokémon in giveaways: we know. We know who you are, the name of your accounts. Stop making alts or you will be banned. You are honestly a shame to the community. To the other users, if you suspect anyone of having multiple accounts, please PM me or any of the mods.
ROGUE KNOWS

HES ANGRY

AND HE'S COMIN

CHOO CHOO
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
ITS TIME TO PURGE!
It's disgusting how many times we've had to make posts about this. I know many of the people who do this aren't actually interested in our community and are just leeching giveaways, but it's still infuriating. Just know if someone gets banned, that's likely why they're gone. We don't tolerate this behavior.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
I T

I S

T I M E
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! MILK FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES!
(hopefully you get the reference.)

#LillieDefenseSquad
YES! YES!! YES!!!

[Image: perma_banned.gif]
Thing yes we have been doing giveaways for so long, but got something to say. To anyone receiving any of these gifted Pokemon, note everyone here is taking time off their days to help you with whatever your needs are whether its a 6 IV Ditto, a Breedject, a Pkhex Mon, etc. At the very least anyone who partakes in GAs should be courteous and not make multiple accounts abusing everyone's own generosity. Every GAs host I know here in the community are kind enough to continue doing these every so often and to see people not only leeching off these threads, but also not giving too craps about the host is disrespectful. Remember beggars can't be choosers as well.

As said, anyone caught with multiple accounts abusing GAs will be banned immediately.