Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Meet the Big Kahunas!
Today we are excited to announce a new position in the Pokemon Forever community as suggested by the titles: Kahunas. Essentially these are dedicated members who are recognize for their efforts within the community and as a whole. Not these aren't "permanent" positions in the forums, as we will regularly shift between four people as Kahunas for the forums. After awhile (at least not consecutive), former Kahunas can still be chosen by holistically by the mod team here. For those who applied as Kahunas, don't feel to harsh on yourself as we'll have another round of applications and lookout in the near future. Remember just about anyone who participates in the forums and exerts effort in their work will be recognized.

I am glad to announce our first four Kahunas will be the following dedicated people: @Vinnie , @Haruna , @Hojunhu , and @GingerxPug. These will be Pokemon Forever's 1st four Kahunas for this round. Will like to give a personal congratulations!
Grats to those who won!
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Congrats to our new Kahunas <3
Yay thanks for picking me, guys. Will do my best to uphold this great community! Congrats to the other winners too :D

[Image: giphy.gif]
Slowpoke police force is here, better watch out now
#LillieDefenseSquad
Congrats @Haruna @Hojunhu @Vinnie @GingerxPug! You all deserve it!
I'd like to thank my right hand man, the person who kept me going throughout life and created who I am today.

[Image: 300?cb=20161204005812]

My man Biggie Cheese

For real though, I'm excited to see what I can do to really help this forum :]]]]]]
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
Congrats Everyone!
I was honestly asking myself why Vinnie isn't a mod an hour ago, man that's weird.
[Image: de4.gif]

It's a honor to be on the team. I hope we all get along! I'm a proud owner of the Abandon Megamart. Visit there sometimes!

Gumshoos
"Make Pokemon Forever Great Again"
-gumshoos

Don't mind the quote, I'm Canadian. 
Congrats to the winners!
[Insert signature here]
Finally, @Vinnie gets some respect!