Poll: What should the guild distribute next?
This poll is closed.
Dragon-Types
54.55%
12 54.55%
Pikachu Clones
22.73%
5 22.73%
Hidden Ability Starters
22.73%
5 22.73%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Amethyst 0mega Presents: BR Fossil Pokémon Giveaway!
Pokemon Deposited: Lvl 15 Female Finneon
IGN: Cheese
Pokemon Wanted: Carracosta

thanks in advance and keep up the good work!
@0kamii
If there is an other Bastiodon i request him
Ign: Matteo
Finneon level 16, male

For a long time i was looking for an Aerodactyl with ha that would prevent muk and arcanine from eating the berry, it will definitely be useful, thanks
IGN: GIANNI

Request 2: Aerodactyl . @0kamii 

Thanks a lot again!!!
@0kamii Thanks for bastiodon! : D And voted~ Cant wait for the next giveaway  Big Grin
@Rincell a soret e stammappost. Sent. That was the last Aerodactyl, all I have left is Rampardos. If you want one of those, or a Carracosta or Archeops, talk to RetroTyphlosion.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

@Rexieh You're very welcome, Rexieh! Looks like we're going to be doing Dragon-Type pokémon. I'm okay with that. We have a lot of leeway there. Smile

- 0kamii

@0kamii  ooo Sweeet! :D How many different dragon types will be bred?
@Rexieh I can't say for sure, but I know that all of Dragon-Types we breed are going to be VGC viable. Garchomp will most likely be leading the pack, followed by other VGC powerhouses like Kommo-o, Drampa, Salamence, and Goodra. But we may also throw in a few underrated ones too like Dragonite and Turtonator. We'll just have to see how it plays out.

- 0kamii

@0kamii Sounds good Smile Id love to see some unique sets! Oh and just a suggestion but maybe you should put like a quota on how many pokemon are left for each one?
(Jun 20, 2017, 08:17 AM)Aqua The Sightseeing Feminist Wrote: Pokemon Deposited: Lvl 15 Female Finneon
IGN: Cheese
Pokemon Wanted: Carracosta

thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Sorry, there's been a bit of a mixup...... you should have your Carracosta in a few hours.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!