Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Craziest shiny catch!!
What are your craziest shiny catches!?!?!?!
Mine was when I was gethering fossils while talking to my friend via skype and I said "would it not be crazy if I got a shiny geuodude" we both laughed, one second later BAM!!!! I freaked out, A SHINY GEODUDE!!![Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9sb1MB7vJBTXb9j8EtH3...Ca19o9J9PE]
Btw, just got shiny drifloon on the nineth egg(took over 2,000 eggs to get shiny charmander) just by breeding for battle lolol, and thought of this idea for a thread!
Would love to hear your craziest shiny captures or just some generral good shinys with IVs and stuff like that!
I have only caught one shiny bust it was a shiny febass on the 1 encounter
I encountered a shiny skiddo out of nowhere when walking around route 5 in pokemon XY. I don't have the shiny charm so I was pretty freaking surprised. 

(I named it Lemon because of its nose :D )
I KOed two shiny Feebas that came almost consecutively and it took me over 100 chain encounters to get the next one.
Right afterwards, I caught a shiny Magikarp in just 7 encounters... -.-'
(Apr 29, 2016, 07:58 AM)SkiHigh Wrote: I have only caught one shiny bust it was a shiny febass on the 1 encounter
Thats cool!!
(Apr 29, 2016, 08:02 AM)DeepSeaKeo Wrote: I encountered a shiny skiddo out of nowhere when walking around route 5 in pokemon XY. I don't have the shiny charm so I was pretty freaking surprised. 

(I named it Lemon because of its nose :D )
I don´t have a shiny cham rn so you can feel how happy I am!
Btw great shiny catxh
During my spring break giveaway, I was hatching eggs for some people, and the next thing I know, I got a shiny Torchic, female, 6 IV, HA, just perfect! I screamed at the top of my lungs, saying "Oh my God YES!!! I got one! I finally got it! WHOOOOOOO!!!" Not even being sick could hold down my joy, I tried every Pokemon game since Emerald, trying to get a shiny on my own, and not only did I get one, it was a Torchic which is my favorite Pokemon cause it was my first starter. I had no voice, was super tired, sick as can be, but that didn't stop me from jumping out of my computer chair screaming.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
(Apr 29, 2016, 08:02 AM)ForestEmerald Wrote: I KOed two shiny Feebas that came almost consecutively and it took me over 100 chain encounters to get the next one.
Right afterwards, I caught a shiny Magikarp in just 7 encounters... -.-'
Why u do this feebas!
but great fishy catch at last!
(Apr 29, 2016, 08:16 AM)pritchman227 Wrote: During my spring break giveaway, I was hatching eggs for some people, and the next thing I know, I got a shiny Torchic, female, 6 IV, HA, just perfect! I screamed at the top of my lungs, saying "Oh my God YES!!! I got one! I finally got it! WHOOOOOOO!!!" Not even being sick could hold down my joy, I tried every Pokemon game since Emerald, trying to get a shiny on my own, and not only did I get one, it was a Torchic which is my favorite Pokemon cause it was my first starter. I had no voice, was super tired, sick as can be, but that didn't stop me from jumping out of my computer chair screaming.
That is happiness at its finest, my drifloon was for competetive in a league! (it was 4 IV but no speed) (HP,Atk,Def,SpDef. If I only could change the atk to speed!)
Lol, my most unexpected shiny was a shiny shelder. I was breeding some pokemon for completing my living dex and needed another shelder to evolve him into cloyster. I had a 5V one with Skill link and good nature so I decided to breed like 5 of them or so just in case someone wants one too. Third one of those happened to be 5V shiny with Skill link and I was so excited because never before have I managed to actually breed a shiny! (even though I bred lots of boxes of ponytas, charmanders and aipoms.)
Also, the other time I was going back from university playing on my 3ds and I decided to go for a few encounters in the safari zone as I had like 15 minutes in the tram. Few minutes later I encountered a shiny Charmeleon! And also a modest one with perfect special attack and speed (no, I didn't use trace). Just when I wanted a shiny charizard y. I know it's not good though but still... I almost jumped on my seat, passerby people must have thought I was an idiot!