40.00%
4 40.00%
5/6 ivs Specific natures+Destiny Knoty
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] How many people still need a Ditto any nature etc ?
Hi All

If people still need let me know and i might open one again. (I got from 2 people some requests of dittos giveaways but before i open one i would to know if more people are in need)
i see i'm not the only one who noticed Smile
(Nov 5, 2017, 01:07 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Hi All

If people still need let me know and i might open one again. (I got from 2 people some requests of dittos giveaways but before i open one i would to know if more people are in need)

Yeah, thatd be nice. Speakinb of, doese anyone rember @naitre 's 6iv shiny GA?
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Nov 5, 2017, 01:13 PM)Dova Wrote:

Yeah, thatd be nice. Speakinb of, doese anyone rember @naitre 's 6iv shiny GA?
i got mine from that giveaway
@Drangor2 

I usually use just one of my lower IV's for nature and a seperate ditto for nature so it could also be cool to get a better nature 6IV one

Additionally, I know this probably sounds like a weird suggestion at first but it would be cool if you could add a ditto with all fantastic (30) in all IV's. (Admittedly this would probably have to be directly hacked since the chances of this happening are near null)
That way you could breed it for any hidden power so if you would be willing to add that variant that would be awesome.

I really need a 6iv japenese ditto
if the nature can be select then yes
It'd be really useful to have more 6iv dittos! Like the 30 iv idea suggested by @Tenebris_Kane but not sure how practical it would be to try and breed for the right hidden ability.
My SD card died recently and I lost all my progress and my mons. A Ditto giveaway would help a lot.
@Drangor2 Hey! I need Dittos of the shiny variety!  Big Grin