Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Shiny Journal!
(Nov 9, 2016, 08:27 PM)Confide Wrote: @OGaryOak I've had okay luck so far in HG/SS!! Just got another totodile at 1.3k+ SR, but I must say these SRs are a LOT faster than the SRs in diamond or XY, not even gonna bother with those and just MM them LOL.

@youngtomlin Good luck with your hunt, dude!!!!

@TigerThornX I do have to do more chain fishing, especially in ORAS for that nice shiny feebas, so I can FINALLY get a shiny milotic (I've caught numerous shiny feebas before but never actually evolved one, so I'll probably do that soon to add to the journal!!!)!

X and Y are like 4-5 mins for each SR lol I wish they would have carried over the shiny sprites from HG and SS it would have made SR for starters sooooooo much easier it's such a mental battle to think maybe the one I didn't pick had the shiny value this time around and just keep on moving 

may the shiny odds be ever in your favor  Cool
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
Still hunting for shiny staryu.
I found a shiny clauncher yesterday while searching for the staryu
(7-15 Consecutive fishing)
... and another shiny clauncher today after 12!

It's a start, hopefully the staryu will come soon after.
Shiny Hypno was eventually found, however it was not female. I guess that's OK.

I did get a Male Shiny Gothita which is very good considering the 25% chance of getting a male.

Now for some birds. I want to get Shiny Chatot because I love the colours so much.
i found a shiny gabite yesterday
I RAN AWAY!
i found a shiny dragonair today
I RAN AWAY!
i found another shiny dragonair
Caught it :D
Caught my 100th Shiny today, in a Friend Safari !  :D
Youhou !
Well, even if it's my third Larvesta after 6 Ponyta.... Not complaining but a Braixen would be great ... ^^
I finally got my first legit shiny legendary!!!

After 692 SRs I got myself an Azelf :D

[Image: azelf.png]
so um... i made a shiny journal but i don't know how you made yours lol
Still at 2100+ SR for this guy. I think i might give up

[Image: kyurem.gif]
(Nov 14, 2016, 07:11 PM)spirit6810 Wrote: Still at 2100+ SR for this guy. I think i might give up

[Image: kyurem.gif]

never give up !

i believe in you !!

+1 Rep for LUCK
i bet you get at 
2465 Cool
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
@OGaryOak Agreed, I completed the totodile line in HG/SS though, all three shinies are now in my possession >:} Just gotta get three cyndaquils and three chikoritas!!

@mario2750 I really like clauncher's shiny design, though I like skrelp's overall design better (I really like bright red shinies lol)

@youngtomlin Congrats!! I do enjoy shiny chatot, it took me FOREVER to get one at Azure Bay LOL, but the color design for it is 10/10

@TheDancingRoserade Congrats on the dragonair!! I need to work on CFing a shiny dratini in XY soon, been putting it off with masuda method and poke radar lmao

@Huntaari Congrats!! I think I have 16 shinies so far this month, not counting repeats! Finally got my first shiny starter using masuda method (shiny treecko is soooooo nice yay!!)!

@MrRhino Nice!! I've only gotten shiny mesprit so far, I want to get back to SRing in ORAS soon, but I want to complete the shiny lines in HG/SS first! 6 more to go!

@DemonicWolfCreature Commented on your post, hope it helps!

@spirit6810 Don't give up!! It took me 3.8k SRs to get shiny latios (and a LOT of other SRs since I kept giving up), but once you finally see that shine it's sooooo worth it! Keep going!!! You can do it!
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!