Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Shiny Journal!
(Oct 16, 2016, 12:29 PM)Confide Wrote: @OGaryOak In all honesty I'm complete garbage at pokeradar, I just got SUPER lucky with the fast music XD Normally it takes me about four tries to keep a chain going, and then once I get around 40 I break it or the music just stops and the chain breaks. Most of my pokeradar catches are from days of doing it RIP

Not only Validating but way tooo relatable 
This just made me  LOL 
Pokeradar is a beast to be tamed !
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
Caught a shiny Fraxure yesterday in FS! Evolved it into Haxourus and it looks awesome!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(Oct 19, 2016, 06:36 AM)ShinyeeveecalledOpel Wrote: Personally I try to use masuda method or friend safari anytime I can since I am terrible at dex nav and poke radar, my last shiny was two back to back shiny eevees after 1153 eggs, next shiny vulpix
what would you want for the eevee he is my 2nd favorite pokemon (1st is blazeaken)
Only shiny I have ever hunted for and caught on my own is shiny wartortle in the FS. Completely worth it since Squirtle and its evolutions are my favourite Pokemon!
Yesterday I found two shiny Electrikes, but only 'cause I ran from the first one accident did I hunt for a second one.
@Johnnyspyguy Nice!! I want to try for the 5% axew in the connecting cave in XY, but I have almost no patience for horde hunting lol... Thankfully one of the FS I have access to is a dragon one with fraxure, so I'm gonna be trying for it there one day ; u ;

@mario2750 Nice dude!!!

@KenPhoenixx I have never ran away from a shiny (unless SRing over it counts), but I have accidentally fainted shinies, one of the worst feelings ever ;(
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
jlkasfdjalsk Shiny Goomy at a chain of 4 LOL
i lost some feeling in my right hand and im still shaking
Wow! Nice collection. I probaly only have caught 5 shinies in one year, where as you catch one or two everyday.
O
@OGaryOak I check your Profile and it said you were on this thread. Wanna Trade? And Obviously, theres Trade-Backs
(Oct 28, 2016, 08:59 AM)Flinger2004 Wrote: @OGaryOak I check your Profile and it said you were on this thread. Wanna Trade? And Obviously, theres Trade-Backs

why you stalking me dog??
honestly in the middle of studying atm so i cant help you  

In the meantime here are some suggestions you could use : 
- I would advise checking giveaways! 
- Creating your own thread asking for these two pokemon for trade 
-Checking GTS
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!