Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What are you looking for?
@Frost Thank you for the input Smile Btw, I might be doing an anime themed giveaway next month
(Sep 4, 2017, 05:42 PM)moo311 Wrote: @Frost Thank you for the input Smile Btw, I might be doing an anime themed giveaway next month

thats awesome! which anime?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@Frost I don't know yet. Do you have any suggestions?
(Sep 4, 2017, 05:42 PM)moo311 Wrote: @Frost Thank you for the input Smile Btw, I might be doing an anime themed giveaway next month

An anime themed giveaway sounds interesting! Would it involve mons/moves/abilities/etc that are somehow related to some animes?
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
(Sep 4, 2017, 05:52 PM)moo311 Wrote: @Frost I don't know yet. Do you have any suggestions?

@moo311 Well honestly i dont know much- like any- but ones i do remember watching with my brothers are: Blue exorcist (9/10), Soul Eater (10/10), Ouran High School host Club (11/10, seriously its so hilarious its bad if you like romantic comedy kind of thing. characters are stupid in sooo many ways) and One peice (havent finished but its real good so far). As i said i dont know many, but these are ideal.

I'm not sure if you wanna count cartoons but, Steven Universe is my life.
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I want to suggest a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Themed GA.
OU MASTER RACE
@Frost Ok, thanks for the suggestions
@"Anabel" Thank you for the input Smile
Also if you're looking for suggestions on the anime theme, I gotta suggest Re: ZERO cos it's my favorite anime
OU MASTER RACE
@"Anabel" Thank you for the input Smile
:0 Re zero is great(i hope they make a new season/sequel or something similiar)

For now i watch Btooom(At first i thought it was a anime with a boy playing in the game forever, but it has more than meets the eye, first episodes are good, later a bit boring, though i have yet to finish it.

(about a boy that is one of the best in playing a game like being in top 10, and will have a chance to prove himself in real life with Bombs, just like the title suggests) ((Voltorb?)