Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Wonder Trade Wednesday!
Rainbow 
I just wanted to start a little discussion about the cool (or not so cool) things that everyone is getting/giving for WTW!

I am passing out all of my Misdreavus breedjects (Modest nature, at least 4 IV), as well as other random Pokemon (My LivingDex is just about done, it's really hard to find Pokemon I don't have)

So far I have received a shiny Chimecho, completely unexpected but very appreciated. Smile
Last week I received a level 100, shiny, WURMPLE.

Nicknamed KILL ME.

xD LOL

Of course there are no shortages of Zigzagoons, Wurmples, or Poochyenas today. I try to do my part by releasing these poor creatures and ending their long, cold journeys through the Wonder Trade cycle.

Anyone getting anything worth mentioning? Smile
Sending out 5-6 IV Love Ball Eevee's and 5-6 IV Honedges.

Got another shiny Mew Smile
(Mar 9, 2016, 12:06 PM)VectorPRIME Wrote: Got another shiny Mew Smile
How?! How did you get a shiny mew?! Like the only thing I have gotten that was "good" was a shiny Remoraid
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
It's all luck Smile Sometimes you get great stuff, sometimes you get level 100 shiny Wurmple. Lol.
(Mar 9, 2016, 12:29 PM)pritchman227 Wrote:
(Mar 9, 2016, 12:06 PM)VectorPRIME Wrote: Got another shiny Mew Smile
How?! How did you get a shiny mew?! Like the only thing I have gotten that was "good" was a shiny Remoraid

I've gotten a lot of shiny things off Wonder trade lol.

Shiny Trevenant
Shiny Tyranitar
Shiny Mew
Shiny Dialga
Shiny Chandelure
Shiny Houndour
Shiny Magnezone
Shiny Cradily

There's plenty more but yeah, wonder trade wednesdays are awesome! I just save up a bunch of breedjects and WT all day at work on Wednesdays, always come out with some really good stuff. LOTS of junk, LOTS, but, a few shinies is worth it.
Bless you @haelielou  Angel

I thought I was the only one not putting those wretched zigzadoofs back into the WT world.
I too release them to try to have one less zig/wurmp come back to me lol

I don't even have the heart to WT those to ppl even though I get bazillions of them bc I know how mad I get when I put something awesome out there only to get a zigzawurmple in return over and over lol

Anyways-- :D

My best WT was a SHINY RESHIRAM!!!!!!!! Level 100 (i think)

Good luck to everyone on WTW!!
(Mar 9, 2016, 12:54 PM)pokePRiSMA Wrote: Bless you @haelielou  Angel

I thought I was the only one not putting those wretched zigzadoofs back into the WT world.
I too release them to try to have one less zig/wurmp come back to me lol

I don't even have the heart to WT those to ppl even though I get bazillions of them bc I know how mad I get when I put something awesome out there only to get a zigzawurmple in return over and over lol

Anyways-- :D

My best WT was a SHINY RESHIRAM!!!!!!!! Level 100 (i think)

Good luck to everyone on WTW!!

@pokePRiSMA

So happy to see someone else with a little bit of Wonder Trade etiquette. Smile

The BEST thing I have received was a shiny Arceus Smile

And my first WT shiny, which was a Zoroark.
UPDATE. I AM ANGRY.

Literally been getting NOTHING BUT Zigwurmpyenas

It's just not my day.
Hey, I'd like to participate! Mind giving me the basics?
Your number one flying-type trainer!
Of Wonder Trade Wednesday?

Just Wonder Trade on Wednesdays, all day. Soooo many people give out really good Pokemon and a ton of shiny Pokemon.

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT Wonder Trade Zigzagoon, Wurmple, or Poochyena. If you receive one, release it.

Make Wonder Trade a better place! :D