Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Wonder Trade Wednesday!
In the past 3 weeks, I already got 3 shiny mews and at least 20 other shinies just from wonder trade. My luck is insane.
My first ever shiny was from Wonder Trade. It was a lvl 50 Dunsparce with Pokerus.  Angel
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
@Asdfhjkl That is amazing. Wonder Trade for me. lol

@Johnnyspyguy Adorable :3 I love Dunsparce. My first shiny from WT was Zoroark.
I've been wondertrading my breedjects ever since i started breeding. I received 2 boxes of various shinies now, not sure if they're from WTW though as I only heard of it recently.

I don't really mind the shinies from wonder trade though, as I want to breed all mons in my living dex (so I'm their OT). I just give them to my brother. I also traded some for good IV legendaries or event pokemons that I didn't get to soft reset.

I have my rules for wondertrading:

1. Wonder trade all my breedjects (I never just release them).
2. WT mons I caught in game that my girlfriend didn't like (I don't like releasing mons with me as OT).
3. Keep mons that I received with egg moves. If I have multiple number of the same mon, I choose one that I prefer, then WT the others.
4. All level 1 mons received with 5-6 IVs that I already have, I WT again as others may like them
5. All rare mons received but I already have, I WT again as others may need them for their dex.
6. All evolved mons received including those that evolve when traded, I WT again as some lonely trainers may not have someone to touch trade theirs and to help others save time training just to complete their dex
7. All items from mons received goes to my bag.
8. All common mons received are released to the wild.
9. All mons received with inappropriate names are released. (I don't get people who do this)
10. Keep all shinies and vivillion lines. I train scatterbugs and pewpas. If I already have the pattern, I WT, others may be missing the pattern. The shinies are solely for trading purposes

I only have 4 boxes available for breeding so whenever I fill the four boxes I wondertrade for hours until I empty the 4 boxes again
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

@jouzea Very nice WT etiquette! I never thought of releasing Mons with silly/rude names but I will now take that into consideration. I do the same with my breedjects and other randoms.

Today's WT has been worse than last week. Not one shiny after around...3 hours straight.
My first shiny was a Wonder Trade! It was a shiny ponyta!
This sound fun ima start right now
@Bacchus3 that is amazing, I love shiny Ponyta.

@Kataklyst it is fun! Don't WT Zigzagoons or Wurmples! Smile lol
Got three today:

Litwick
Gaslly
Cinccino

Also got a nicknamed celebi I'll probably give it to someone asking for it in the GTS

EDIT: Turned out I also got a shiny absol
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

@jouzea you can't trade event Pokemon over the GTS, I tried
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?