Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] WHY IS MEGA VENU NOT UBERS???
I'm sorry for caps but I'm SO SICK of this overpowerd pokemon.... It has such a good movepool typing and ability and LITERALLY doesnt have counters....
its so stupid stronka wonka youd think gamefreak would get rid of it or place it in ubers or something... like seriously gaemfreak puts GRENINJA (a pokemon that is really easy to one hit KO) into ubers put keeps this stupid big flower that cant be one hitted by an uber in OU???

here me out... its grass /Poisson typing... you'd think "ok thats ok its weak to things like fire, ice, flying, ans physic
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!
its ability "thick fat" basically makes ice/fire neutral to it!!!!! that only leaves flying and psycich!!!
RIDICULOUS!!! The only flying psychic are things like XATU!!! AND SIGILYPH!!! those pokemons stink!!! (yes GMX i KNOW lugia is one too you DUMMY stop telling me that dont even comment on my post youre dumb and im sick of you showing people my devianart h*ck you)

meaning the only pokemon who have a CHANCE of beating this dumb fat thing...are bad pokemon...sothey cant even do it.... even if u DID make one stronka wonka and tried to fight one of these dummies itd just put you to sleeep!! thankfully gamefreak made a sleep clause so it cant sleep everything unless ur in doubles (DUMB!!!)

i think mega venusaur is too stronka to be in OU and gamefreak REALLY needs to do something about this.... its like they dont even care.... i hope this dumb thing doesnt get an aloe mega form... stupid....

and dont comment something dumb like "just use pure psychic or pure flying" I TRIED OK GMX
ok...
i used alakadabra against one and i thought id be fine because grass/poison wont be super stronka wonka effective BUT it used something that WAS stronka wonk and that WAS FURY CUTTER!! so it has strong attack against those... so dont tell me to use psychic
and i tried flyer type but it used ANOTHER stronka move on my pure flying which was HIDDEN POWER!!

so yeah i hope gamefreak is reading this and if ur apart of them PLEASE ban this to UBERS its DESTROYING a fun GAEM

ok
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
[Image: latest?cb=20150808185451]

wiggler would win
Mega Venusaur rock slide flinched my char X... Plz ban dumb plant thing.
Rage Sharpedo hard counters Mega Venusaur. He uses Rage and Venusaur eats up the Focus Sash first turn. After that Sharpedo uses a special Hidden Power that is both Flying and Psychic and also does 100% damage every time after using Rage Mega Venusaur. Here I have that calculations.

Rage Sharpedo Hidden Power )special kind) VS A stupid Venusaur lmao = 100% Damage lmao that guys dead what a weenie
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Sep 17, 2016, 06:04 PM)Black117 Wrote: Mega Venusaur rock slide flinched my char X... Plz ban this.

you do NOT know what you r talking about please no jokes i thought you were good battler but i was wrong....
mega venu does NOT have a rock slide....
you are wrong...

unless you were fighting a hack if so im sorry ok i didnt mean to be mean but that is hack if you fought it ok sorry u fought a hack

ok
(Sep 17, 2016, 06:03 PM)Rogue Wrote: [Image: latest?cb=20150808185451]

wiggler would win

But you are wrong @Rogue. Mega Venu has a bigger flower then wiggler. And bigger mean the stronka you are. So Mega V would win.
A legend fallen from grace.
those venusers get hp flying tu i cant even us chess knot to stop it, pls ban pls

its time to ban
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
agreed omg im so angry i couldnt beat it with my marill 2 op Angry Angry Angry it better go to ubers b4 i get more angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
thank you all for your support (except stupids like squid and untie) together we can make gamefreak fix this
Yes I admit I'm fraud. Even the best players can predict those rock slides flinches or crit when they plz. Also yes I'm a hacker for using Rock Slide Mega Venusaur kappa