Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

First shiny!
Hey guys, today (on Pokemon's 20th anniversary, how coincidental) I got my first shiny! It's an Octillery! I got it by chain fishing with no shiny charm. I got it in 21 encounters! 21! I'm so happy right now! Feel free to say your first shiny encounter!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Congratulations, well my 1st shiny was whismur after 100+ something hordes!!
(Feb 27, 2016, 01:54 PM)SilverAsh Wrote: Congratulations, well my 1st shiny was whismur after 100+ something hordes!!

Thanks!

My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

My first shiny story:

Once upon a time, at February 13th, a young trainer headed to the Desert to EV train his Shiny Gyarados with Sandshrews. He battled 6-8 hordes using Surf. But, at the 9th horde, there was something shocking. There it was, at the blink of an eye.................. A SHINY SANDSHREW! He was overjoyed, he had to fight the dumb ol' Sandshrew to get the shiny. Once he fought the 4 Sandshrews, the youngman threw a Timer Ball, and he was caught. The young trainer was happy. He had nicknamed it Sandy, after the Spongebob Squarepants Sandy. Its nature was jolly, ability of Sand Veil, and had 5ivs.

Credits:

Director: Flapster
Executive Producer: Flapster
Plot maker: Flapster
Shiny Gyarados.
(Feb 27, 2016, 02:02 PM)Flapster Wrote: My first shiny story:

Once upon a time, at February 13th, a young trainer headed to the Desert to EV train his Shiny Gyarados with Sandshrews. He battled 6-8 hordes using Surf. But, at the 9th horde, there was something shocking. There it was, at the blink of an eye.................. A SHINY SANDSHREW! He was overjoyed, he had to fight the dumb ol' Sandshrew to get the shiny. Once he fought the 4 Sandshrews, the youngman threw a Timer Ball, and he was caught. The young trainer was happy. He had nicknamed it Sandy, after the Spongebob Squarepants Sandy. Its nature was jolly, ability of Sand Veil, and had 5ivs.

Credits:

Director: Flapster
Executive Producer: Flapster
Plot maker: Flapster
Shiny Gyarados.

Credits haha lol

Aww congratulations! My first in game shiny was a fricken Mr.Mime in X/Y while looking for HA carbinks. And then I bred a shiny phantump in oras (first bred shiny) after like 5 to 7 eggs! It was technically via Masuda methoding since the mom was from Japan but I was trying to iv and ha breed.
(Feb 27, 2016, 02:36 PM)Cubby Gamer Wrote: Aww congratulations! My first in game shiny was a fricken Mr.Mime in X/Y while looking for HA carbinks. And then I bred a shiny phantump in oras (first bred shiny) after like 5 to 7 eggs! It was technically via Masuda methoding since the mom was from Japan but I was trying to iv and ha breed.

Nice job! Mr. Mime is so creepy doe

Well, mine was in pokemon heart gold. It was a golden metapod. I ran out of repels and found a shiny. My first pokemon x/y/or/as shiny was a loudred in pokemon AS while training in victory road Smile
(Feb 27, 2016, 02:54 PM)moo311 Wrote: Well, mine was in pokemon heart gold. It was a golden metapod. I ran out of repels and found a shiny. My first pokemon x/y/or/as shiny was a loudred in pokemon AS while training in victory road Smile

Cool!

Congrats! My first shiny technically was a venonat in FireRed, but this was on an emulator. My first in-game shiny was a Zangoosd in X, only after a horde battle where the odds are more in your favor. I was so happy nonetheless! I've obtained a decent amount of shinies since.