Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Flu
Lately I've been sick with the flu and I've finally gotten rid of my fever however I'm still experiencing body aches and nausea and each time I try to take medicine I either throw up or feel even more nauseous. I was wondering if anybody here would know anything on how to help with preferably how to get rid of the dizziness from the flu, any help or feedback at this point would help a lot
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
wouldnt ask the internet for health problems ^^
Pretty sure dizzyness when you have a flu is because you haven't drank enough water/food. Drink more, or eat cheap popsicles, and it should help after a little bit.

Hope you get better tho, being sick suuuuuux
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
(Dec 20, 2016, 02:21 PM)Feax Wrote: wouldnt ask the internet for health problems ^^

Haha well at this point anything helps
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

(Dec 20, 2016, 02:23 PM)w2gMk Wrote: Pretty sure dizzyness when you have a flu is because you haven't drank enough water/food. Drink more, or eat cheap popsicles, and it should help after a little bit.

Hope you get better tho, being sick suuuuuux

Ya I've been trying to drink a lot of water however my throat really hurts whenever I drink something and I've recently lost my voice so rip xD
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Definitely make sure you drink enough water. Other than that, stay in bed and get rest. Sweat it all out
#LillieDefenseSquad
(Dec 20, 2016, 07:27 PM)Vinnie Wrote: Definitely make sure you drink enough water. Other than that, stay in bed and get rest. Sweat it all out

it kinda sucks overheating, because I sweat so much cuz of that I've gotten some acne which is muy mal lol
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Some spearmint tea could be helpful, really good for fevers and colds.

Edit: Recommendation from my madre querida.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

(Dec 21, 2016, 06:15 PM)Evyii Wrote: Some spearmint tea could be helpful, really good for fevers and colds.

Edit: Recommendation from my madre querida.

ah ok, thanks, i'll try it out sometime Smile
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"