Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Dassah's Ditto Shop *Now Open* Please read everything.
I just want to inform you that my Magikarp got sniped. Someone gave me a Lv 94 ditto.

I will redeposit when I get home. o/
@Dassah Could I get a ditto as well? Preferably one with 5 or 6iv's for breeding purposes and maybe a hardy nature? if you need to you can cut down on the ivs for the nature. I deposited a pokemon already in the gts. I hope you'll respond soon!

Pokemon deposited: Zigzagoon (Female)
Level: 1
Pokemon IGN: Lauren
Special Requests: a nature that doesn't mess with the stats, such as a hardy nature

thank you!
"You'll never regret something if you don't try it first." - Anonymous
Pokemon deposited: Oddish
Pokemon level: 11
Pokemon Gender: Male
IGN: Jecht
Special request: 6 IV

thank you so much in advance!
Pokemon deposited: froakie
Pokemon level: 5
IGN: Benjamin
Any special request: Adamant 6IV shiny Japan
@DaBigPapa 
Happy Breeding! Enjoy your Ditto let me know if you need anything else.

@Pkmoner23 
I couldn't find your Seedot. It may have been sniped. If you still need a Ditto, Redeposit a Magikarp asking for a level 91-100 Ditto. And I will get it to you as soon as I can.

@Snowzer 
I couldn't find your Magikarp, so it may have been sniped. Since this is the second one you've deposited if you want to PM me we can set up a time to Direct Trade, or if you want to put up whatever pokemon you want and ask for a level 91-100 Ditto, I will try again tomorrow.

@Benjamin1830 
I couldn't find the Froakie, was it sniped? IF you didn't get the right Ditto, redeposit a Magikarp asking for a level 91-100 Ditto and I'll get that to you tomorrow hopefully.
Hi Dassah, great to see your Ditto shop still going. Great service from what I can tell! Can I request a trick room Ditto please?

Deposited: Magikarp
Level: 30
IGN: Seanort

Oh and if possible can I reuqest a Bold nature? I think in the original post you have it listed as a Hardy nature but if it is at all possible I would prefer Bold. No big deal if that's not possible of course.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
majikarp
female
level 15
IGn boaz

I want the 6iv one and I do not know much about natures, but whatever you think is best for battling
thanks!
Pokémon Deposited: magikarp
Pokémon Level:10
IGN:Ethan
Any Special Requests: (Ex: natures, regions, etc) japanese 6iv please 
Smile
Pokémon Deposited: Wingull
Pokémon Level: 5
IGN: Dawn
Any Special Requests: Quirky nature
Thanks! Smile
Deposit: Magikarp
Lvl: 15
IGN: Brandon
Special Requests: 6iv shiny, any region except US please. 

Thanks a bunch!