Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] THE ALOE VERA PUPPER CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!
[Image: graphics-christmas-lines-093975.gif]
[Image: water-growlithe.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780]
THE ALOE VERA PUPPER CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!
Image by Mikefromto
[Image: 0047.gif]

ALOLA COUSINS!!! Its has come to my attention a certain lack of an new "Alolan" Regional Variant who has been shafted by evil collaboration of TCPI Developemental Team aka EVIL RNG MASTERS Game Freak and Jolly-Now-Turned-EVIL-Lemons-Santa-Claus himself. All this year since prior to the launch of Pokemon Sun and Moon, we've searched for the whereabouts of these elusive Puppers throughout the world and were promised via multiple credible sources from all across the Internet. We don't know as to why these Aloe Vera Puppers were locked away for so long, but I feel its mostly because Game Freak hates Fun and Puppers are "fun" to play with. Regarding how Santa Claus was involved, though all the only possible motivation is he's deemed all Pokemon fans to be naughty and decided hide all the Aloe Vera Puppers himself somewhere in California. I've even contacted @naitre herself and asked who was her entire opinion of the matter. Here's what she has to say:

[Image: .eJwVy0EOgyAQAMC_8ABW6EJdH9GLDzAbJEijQmA...&height=68]
Welp...

After a month long search, I've slain Evil Santa in his lair at Disneyland (IDK WHY he was there) and has take all these Aloe Vera Puppers in refuge in a farm in California. Would love to give all these Puppers myself, but realized this is the Christmas season (and I inadvertently killed Santa) so got to make this up. This season giveaway, I'll be doing BOTH a GTS and Wonder Trade Giveaway of all the Aloe Vera Puppers in the farm until they are all gone. Remember to always walk, feed, pet, and most of all give all these Puppers your best attention. Note that all these Puppers are called "Aloe Vera", Timid nature, Pokerus, and with the following Egg Moves: Burn Up Flare Blitz, Close Combat, and Morning Sun. For those who want to take care of these Aloe Vera Pupper, here's some rules. 

So here's the instructions for this giveaway again:
  1. Catch/Breed the following Pokemon: Ditto, Beldum, Bagon, Mareanie, Munchlax, Dhlemise, Feebas, Gible, Porygon, and Dratini
  2. Deposit the Pokemon in the GTS.
  3. Search for ALOE VERA PUPPER (or Growlithe since Game Freak is HIDING THE TRUTH) in return (if you haven't seen/caught one yourself then go to "What Pokemon" and search from there.
  4. Select Level 91-100 since these are recently born puppers who deserve a home. I mean who doesn't love doggos.
  5. ALL ALOE VERA PUPPERS have their Nicknames as Aloe Vera (again GAME FREAK DOING) so you all know its from me and potentially not sniped. 
  6. Wait until I've sent the Pupper via GTS. Once you receive one, take care of it forever... and be sure to give it some 
  7. If the Pokemon happens to get "sniped", edit your post saying so and I'll contact you as fast as possible.

[Image: 0047.gif]
[Image: algrowlitheideatrans.png]

Aloe Vera Pupper
Ability: Intimidate  
Level: 1  
Timid Nature  
- Burn Up  
- Flare Blitz  
- Close Combat  
- Morning Sun

Here's the GTS form everyone should fill out regardin their deposited Pokemon if anyone wants an ALOE VERA PUPPER as an example:

GTS form
IGN (In-Game Name): 
Pokemon Deposited:  
Level of Pokemon:
Message on GTS: 
I would like to trade for one of your precious Pokemon you've given a name to

Thanks @DankDaTank and @Haruna for realizing my bad.

# Of [Image: algrowlitheideatrans.png]Left: 194

Once our Pupper litter has been entirely emptied 
Reps as a compensation would be nice if anyone is generous.  

Reserved List (Completed Trades):

The Aloe Vera Pupper Giveaway will continue until the start of December 27th at 12:00 am Pacific (GMT: -8). People who got sniped have until the end of the year Saturday December 31th at 7:00 PM GMT: -8 to get their reserved Pokemon and to PM me. Otherwise no Pupper for you, that includes you @naitre : (. In all seriousness, to all the people in the Pokemon Forever community, and to everyone in general to have a safe and thankful Christmas Season during this time. Thanks!

oh yeah don't let them run around the house too long.

[Image: enhanced-buzz-31265-1405528385-25.jpg]

[Image: graphics-christmas-lines-093975.gif]
ALOE VERA PUPPERINO
are these guys shiny?
(Dec 23, 2016, 06:18 PM)CellyBean Wrote: are these guys shiny?

woof woof
WHY IS HE BLUE?
O
yo, merry christmas! :D

i am willing to take one of those buggers in  Heart

IGN (In-Game Name): Armin
Pokemon Deposited:  mudbray
Level of Pokemon: 19
Message on GTS: I want to trade for one of your precious Pokemon you've given a nickname to.

edit: GF secret agents intercepted my pupper Sad
(reposted)
BEST
GIVEAWAY
EVER
Hello !

​​​​​​This is a Sun/Moon giveway right ? If so : 

IGN (In-Game Name): Cara Rahl
Pokemon Deposited:  pikipek
Level of Pokemon: 3

Thanks a lot, and a merry christmas !
IGN (In-Game Name): DankDaTank
Pokemon Deposited: Wishiwashi
Level of Pokemon: 1
Message on GTS: ALOEVERAPUPPER (I would like to trade for one of your precious Pokemon you've given a name to.)
"Message on GTS: ALOEVERAPUPPER". I know that Gamefreak is hiding this GTS message option somewhere.