Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Guidelines For Feedback Forum
Post your feedback within this Forum. Tell us what you like, or don't like, and what needs to be added, taken away, or changed.

Please don't be negative, just be constructive.

We already have some changes in mind so if your suggestion doesn't get addressed it may be coming in the future.

Current list of possible changes:

[*]Maybe set up Child Board mods?

[*]Make the menu for like account settings etc bigger or easier to get to. (Maybe on the sides etc ?)

[*]Add a wesite fav icon?

[*]Maybe setup a limit for the signatures
[*]Maybe make the private messages not quoting messages before them

[*]Mario Kart 8 Forum

[*]Nintendo Network IDs

[*]More Emotes

[*]The main forum page seems a little wordy with descriptions, like in competitive builds and trading & breeding. If those could be shortened or made to only appear when the mouse hovers over the topic

[*]Add Friend Safari info to users

[*]Profile ranks (button masher, choosing a starter, etc) are glitched on the calendar. I made an event on the 21st, but on the event it has me at the highest rank, even though i'm actually just a button masher.

[*]External links in the form of a sidebar for Smogon/VGC rules, informational sites (Serebii, Bulbapedia), and other tools would be handy - pokemon DB

[*]FAQ section

[*]stream advertisement
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Unlocked!
awesome, i love the forums and cant get away from them, im on here everyday :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
Forum Feedback

• The background is a little bit too light, its hard to see the text at some places.

• The colors are ok, both should be a little bit darker. (I know this is kind of the same as the one above but its either the colors who needs to change or the background)

• Maybe setup Child Board mods ?

• Make the menu for like account settings etc bigger or easier to get to. (Maybe on the sides etc ?)

• Add a Favicon ? [Image: 334a197c96796348bfc533081b820a92.png]

• Maybe setup a limit for the signatures, so they wont have signatures on the size of canzas ?

• Maybe make the private messages not qouting messages before them, it can be really annoying at times.

• Maybe set some of the boards into eachother (Setting them as child boards) For an example Battle Requests / Friend Safari / Trading & Breeding .. Or literally most of them under General Pokemon Discussion

Other than that, i think the site is pretty much awesome !, I'll update this post if i find more to write about.

Take care.
~KaiserKrister
Only quirk is that maybe change user cp to user settings just to make things more clear
Loving the site so far Justin but was thinking if you could add a Mario Kart 8 Forum or just a MK Forum in general. Will update if anything else comes to mind
Hello everyone! I would like to see a section under "Pokemon" for "Shiny Pokemon Discussion" were we talk about our recent shiny catches and post pictures etc.  AND another section for "TCG Discussion" were people talk about there favourite cards, recent good pulls, and favourite types etc! I hope very much for these to be included, as these topics are my favourite things to talk in Pokemon!
(Nov 1, 2014, 04:54 PM)Blueon Wrote: Hello everyone! I would like to see a section under "Pokemon" for "Shiny Pokemon Discussion" were we talk about our recent shiny catches and post pictures etc.  AND another section for "TCG Discussion" were people talk about there favourite cards, recent good pulls, and favourite types etc! I hope very much for these to be included, as these topics are my favourite things to talk in Pokemon!

yeah, the shiny section shouldnt be a sub forum like it is, and a TCG section would be awesome :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
Here are my current thoughts:

I feel the youtube/recent thread section are too wide. Makes the forum sections look cramped.

I noticed as a mod I don't have any actual post editing permissions, all I can do is warn users and not delete/edit/pin posts/threads.

Maybe have a little alert in the banner to say the current stream status (online/offline).

On the plus side: The colour scheme/layout is consistant and awesome ^^ Loving the new banner in the header!
Former Replay Moderator
Powersaver

Friend Safari
Type: Bug Pokemon: Paras, Venomoth, Illumise

Add me on LoL on EUW: MoneyDix
I really like the website, I thought you could add maybe a PokeDex and a Ranking List as in Uber UR ect.