Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Guidelines For Feedback Forum
I absolutely love the shiny counter but it does not work on mobile. I feel like there are a lot of shiny hunters on the go and this would be a great feture to add. Perhaps change the keyboard shortcut icons to actual clickable button? I don't know just I would love it if it would work on mobile.
I've noticed that after posting a Quick Reply like this, the message is posted, but also stays at the bottom with a loading circle above it.
This makes me unable to quick edit my post until I refresh the page.
VERY minor thing, but just want to point it out.
(Nov 17, 2014, 04:01 PM)EpicLolz53 Wrote: I've noticed that after posting a Quick Reply like this, the message is posted, but also stays at the bottom with a loading circle above it.
This makes me unable to quick edit my post until I refresh the page.
VERY minor thing, but just want to point it out.

I've noticed this too.
Can you make the links to sub-forums bigger. By buttons I mean like "TheJustinFlynn › Getting Started › Rules, Announcements, Help, & Feedback" It's kind of small and hard to click. It's not a big issue though.
Loving the forum so far! Not sure if you have heard of it before, but there's phone App called Tapatalk. Not sure what the rule is about posting links to external sites or discussing non-thejustinflynn stuffs, but pretty much this App is good for mobile users to access their favorite forums. I see that this forum is powered by MyBB which is totally compatible with Tapatalk. It is such a convenience and I would love to see this forum to be easily accessible for members that like to frequently visit from their mobile devices!  :D
I'd like to suggest a section for Super Secret Bases in the Pokemon forums since it is essentially ORAS's equivalent of the Friend Safari.
(Nov 20, 2014, 11:00 AM)Joushou Wrote: I'd like to suggest a section for Super Secret Bases in the Pokemon forums since it is essentially ORAS's equivalent of the Friend Safari.

I was just about to suggest that. This is something we need to share Gyms with each other!
I will be adding Tapatalk support very soon, thank you everyone for your feedback once again.
Ok so basically my idea for what the signature outlines would be is it would be somewhat like this:

[Image: ajxHvCY.png?2]

[Image: ajxHvCY.png?3]

It would be smaller of course.

So basically there would be pokemon that you could select from along with various backround images that you could choose from. Then in the middle of the signature like so you would put your forum nickname, nintendo name, friend code and it would update with your forum rank when you remake it. This is just a rough draft of what it could be and this would be the only thing in your signature so it doesn't take up much space. The image is a big version of what it would actually be.
(Nov 23, 2014, 02:06 AM)Skyxer Wrote: I will be adding Tapatalk support very soon, thank you everyone for your feedback once again.

That is so awesome to hear! Can't wait til I browse these forums on my phone!