Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

HA Exchange
With Sun and Moon right around the corner, I've taken to working on my HA collection in prep for moving over. However, I'm horribly lazy and I've grown tired of spending so much time just searching through the grass for them! So I thought I'd see if I could trade bred copies of the ones I already have to finish off what I want. I'll post a link to a spreadsheet with the ones I have and want.

Since someone else has offered, I'll update this by saying that I'm also willing to accept shinies for HAs. Just let me know what you want and I'll breed them up ASAP.

HA List
I'd like to have a Torchic, can give a Riolu ^^

Edit: Thank you for the trade Smile

I would like the HA Snivy aswell and can give you a HA Foongus
i need a nidoran with hidden ability and i give anything that y want!
Sure, if you have one of the HA that I want. I'm not that picky as long as it's one in my want list.
Hi! I'm interested in your Ryhorn, Tauros, Dratini, Shuppet, and Gothita. But may I please know the gender and Pokeball of each of them?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Most are caught in quick balls, but I'd be breeding them, so they would all be in Pokeballs. I can get whichever gender you want.
(Oct 19, 2016, 03:38 PM)Vohras Wrote: Most are caught in quick balls, but I'd be breeding them, so they would all be in Pokeballs. I can get whichever gender you want.

Can you breed them into Regular Pokéballs? And then possibly breed them female? That'd be much a appreciated. I can breed you HA Squirtle, Totodile, Treeko, Chimchar, and Piplup. They'd be in love balls and I can get any gender for you. <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 19, 2016, 03:56 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Oct 19, 2016, 03:38 PM)Vohras Wrote: Most are caught in quick balls, but I'd be breeding them, so they would all be in Pokeballs. I can get whichever gender you want.

Can you breed them into Regular Pokéballs? And then possibly breed them female? That'd be much a appreciated. I can breed you HA Squirtle, Totodile, Treeko, Chimchar, and Piplup. They'd be in love balls and I can get any gender for you. <3

Sure, I can do that for all but the Tauros. Tauros is 100% male, but I can breed it into a normal pokeball for you.
(Oct 19, 2016, 04:00 PM)Vohras Wrote:
(Oct 19, 2016, 03:56 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:

Sure, I can do that for all but the Tauros. Tauros is 100% male, but I can breed it into a normal pokeball for you.

OK, perfect! Do you want the Pokémon female or male?

uwu i can hacku
I would prefer female, but it's not a huge thing if they are male. I know it can be hard to get HA female starters.