Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Heya
Hello hello,

I'm also new here. I have been wanting to join for a while and finally pressed that "register button".

I'm not good at introducing myself, but let's give it a try:
I'm from the Netherlands and I have been playing Pokemon since RBY and I have been quite competitive from time to time. I have organized some small unofficial pokemon and smash events at local game stores. While organizing I always wanted new players to feel comfortable and welcome.
I quit organizing those during the 4th gen, because of my studies and internship. I picked the game back up when I bought Pokemon Y and have mostly been breeding. Lately I have been playing with the idea to compete in VGC, but there aren't that many events around here.

Anyway my favorite game is Pokemon Silver and my favorite Pokémon is Skarmory (I have the same Skarmory for 11 years now).-
Welcome to the site
Welcome :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Welcome! Be sure to check out this thread to see who we are and what we do. There's also a list of members who may be able to help with any of your needs :]
Welcome, :D
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Welcome to the forums
A legend fallen from grace.