Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I killed aShiny
So last night I was chain Fishing while watching some replayflynn, which is a garunteed shiny unless you mess the chain up yourself. I was trying for a wishcash when who shines his ugly face? Poliwhirl....Not too bad if I have not caught 3 of them already. In a rage I said the hell with it and Giga Drained him. It was so satisfying to kill a shiny for the first time lol.

Anyone have any similar experiences? Or maybe faint one they did not mean to?
I found a shiny Basculin that killed itself if that counts.
Haha, I've never been angry at a shiny and fainted it, but i did run from a shiny foongus i found while EV training, because i wasn't training HP so if i killed the non-shiny's to catch it it would have messed up my training
Nope. I have caught every single Shiny I have encountered and I am happy about it.
Yeah any faint/misscatch/Fail would count.
(Nov 18, 2014, 02:03 PM)Eckley Wrote: Haha, I've never been angry at a shiny and fainted it, but i did run from a shiny foongus i found while EV training, because i wasn't training HP so if i killed the non-shiny's to catch it it would have messed up my training

I can relate to this. Even though there's berrys/reset bags to redo EVs, sometimes you just can't be bothered :P . I haven't ran away from a shiny while EV training but I've wanted too.
Yeah let me clarify that I was not really angry. I just wanted to get even with him and I did. Poliwhirls probably the easiest shiny to catch right next to remoraid. I could catch those all day if I wanted.
(Nov 18, 2014, 02:03 PM)Eckley Wrote: Haha, I've never been angry at a shiny and fainted it, but i did run from a shiny foongus i found while EV training, because i wasn't training HP so if i killed the non-shiny's to catch it it would have messed up my training

Hahaha EVs over the shiny. Probably would have done the same especially if I already have the pokemon shiny.
@Nathan yeah at the time i didn't have any EV lowering berries, and i was so close to finishing the training i didn't want to reset anything haha
Oh I get it now you found him while encountering hordes lol.