Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] PokemonForever Presidential Elections 2016
PokemonForever Presidential Elections 2016

[Image: iStock_000005153377XSmall.jpg]
The time has come to elect PokemonForever's President and Vice President, after President @Eckley (and V.P Naitre or even Pk???) stepped down the forum has been in shambles. We need a new great leader to guide us to greatness. Who will cease (or start) the breaking of threads? Who will supply us with Puppy Gifs. Who will do all that other not important stuff like managing the site? Our President thats who.

If you'd like to sign up to become President that all we need is:
Presidential Candidate:
Vice Presidential Candidate:
Speech (about yourself and what you will accomplish):

If you are new to this site please dont take this seriously

We will vote sometime in the future, may the best community member win:
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I would like to put myself into the running for President. My Vice President will of course be my younger, recently deceased brother @GingerxPug.

As president, I would bring in a new era to this sight. An era of fun, happiness, and some sick parties. I could promise some awesome forum streams, giveaways, and tournaments. I have experience with these, and will make sure they are the best we've had. The spirit of this site runs in my blood. I will continue my mother @Eckley's legacy.

I'll give you a shiny of your choice if you vote for me!

THANK YOU TRAINERS, AND HAPPY BATTLING, SHINY HUNTING, AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU DO!
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Fuzzerman for president 2016
"When you think you're from the ghetto but your girl is into fishes."
I won this election. Thread closed.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Mar 13, 2016, 07:33 PM)Rogue Wrote: I won this election. Thread closed.

Hi, I'm GingerxPug, and I DON'T approve of this message.

1V1 ME CLUB PENGUIN BOI YOU AIN'T REAL
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Mar 13, 2016, 07:25 PM)squeab Wrote: I would like to put myself into the running for President. My Vice President will of course be my younger, recently deceased brother @GingerxPug.

As president, I would bring in a new era to this sight. An era of fun, happiness, and some sick parties. I could promise some awesome forum streams, giveaways, and tournaments. I have experience with these, and will make sure they are the best we've had. The spirit of this site runs in my blood. I will continue my mother @Eckley's legacy.

I'll give you a shiny of your choice if you vote for me!

THANK YOU TRAINERS, AND HAPPY BATTLING, SHINY HUNTING, AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU DO!
I will vote for you if you put me as senator.
And just like that another thread is ruined.
"When you think you're from the ghetto but your girl is into fishes."
(Mar 13, 2016, 07:36 PM)Asdfhjkl Wrote: I will vote for you if you put me as senator.

The senator position is not currently available, and even if it was, it would be horribly irresponsible of me to give the position to someone I just met. I do appreciate your enthusiasm though.
(Mar 13, 2016, 07:39 PM)squeab Wrote:
(Mar 13, 2016, 07:36 PM)Asdfhjkl Wrote: I will vote for you if you put me as senator.

The senator position is not currently available, and even if it was, it would be horribly irresponsible of me to give the position to someone I just met. I do appreciate your enthusiasm though.
Then I shall vote for nobody unless somebody gives a really good reason for me to vote.
(Mar 13, 2016, 07:42 PM)Asdfhjkl Wrote: Then I shall vote for nobody unless somebody gives a really good reason for me to vote.

It's your responsibility to vote. Making sure the right person gets in office should be a really good reason I would think.