Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] PokemonForever Suggestion Thread
[Image: 137.gif]PokemonForever Suggestion Thread[Image: 137.gif]

With the giant influx of people to the forums we want to start doing more events again so the forum isnt just trading all the time, thats where you guys come in a want to know that you guys would like to do and what kind of events you'd like to have, this can range from Unique Pokemon Tournaments to something not pokemon related such as new Forum Games such as this one here. Before you post please consider these things:
~Long Term Events dont really work well, people lose intrest after the first couple weeks
~If its something like a Forum Game, dont make it too complicated, that just drives off people from participating

If one of the suggestions you submit is probable and easy to set up, then we will PM you on setting it up and we'll try to help you in keeping it alive

Suggestions:
Pokemon Events:
  • PokemonForever Forum Spooky Cup
Other Game Events:
  • Your ideas go here

We want to make this forum a great as possible and provide you with many things to do, remember not all things suggested will be approved if you dont thing it will last long/be probable, and remember: this is suggestions about events on the forum and not one on changing the physical forum its self, thats somewhere else.
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Make Fun of PK Day.
(Oct 18, 2015, 02:19 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: Make Fun of PK Day.

This is already ongoing
Maybe we should host some individual tournaments and have different formats other than VGC and expand to singles. One idea we ca do for a tournament is just remove the top 12 pokemon from battle spot doubles, or have a another no Legendary tourney.
(Oct 18, 2015, 02:47 PM)Black117 Wrote: Maybe we should host some individual tournaments and have different formats other than VGC and expand to singles.

i was thinks of atleast one vgc rotation battle tourney Kappa
(Oct 18, 2015, 02:21 PM)Eckley Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2015, 02:19 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: Make Fun of PK Day.

This is already ongoing

No it'll be fun!

We'll burn an effigy of me!
Let's implement the Free-For-All metagame on the site and allow people to submit crazy builds for FFAs. Also more Pokemon Showdown website tournaments seeing as how school prevents most of us from playing on our 3DS plus PS consumes less time due to faster tournament rounds. Advertise and invite people to the Discord live chat and Pfforum channel on Twitch when we stream so there can be more live interaction between community members. Less standard VGC tournaments and more diversity like the Spooky Cup PokemonForever tournament coming up!!
[Insert signature here]
So when you say events, you mean no new thread suggestions, right? Cause I gotta few thread ideas Kappa
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Oct 18, 2015, 05:08 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: So when you say events, you mean no new thread suggestions, right? Cause I gotta few thread ideas Kappa

yeah anything you can think of that allows pretty much everyone on the server to participate
(Oct 18, 2015, 05:16 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2015, 05:08 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: So when you say events, you mean no new thread suggestions, right? Cause I gotta few thread ideas Kappa

yeah anything you can think of that allows pretty much everyone on the server to participate

I say we should do a Fire Emblem IF/Fates thread, or just a FE thread in general. I'm going to spoil a bit of FE Fates, so if you don't want to get spoiled, stop reading this.

In Fire Emblem Fates, the game introduces a few new things, including streetpass codes for your castle and online battling (If they allow you to fight with/for your friends). I can go into more depth for what Fates/FE in general has to offer, but it can bring some help to new players who don't understand everything and etc.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois