Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet!
[Image: DJ_DRZL.jpg]

G'day friends, Kris here presenting to you the April edition of the Forum's Meet & Greet! Before we kick things off, let's credit fellow user @The_Flaine for that pretty rad Politoed header for this Month!

If you've been on the Forum for a while, good to see you sticking around, but if you're a new user, or a Guest, please, feel free to join our Forums and interact! We're friendly and love to trade, battle and discuss our love of Pokemon! Do you like Shiny Hunting, Competitive BattlingTrading or just playing the game normally, whatever you like, come join us! The Monthly Meet & Greet serves as an opportunity to get new Members to break free of the lurking bug and come and tell us your interests, while veterans can come and join in on the fun once again. Us at the Mod Team look forward to interacting with you all, and hope you stick around. If you've got questions or issues, contact any of the Staff via PMs, that is myself and fellow Kahunas @moo311 and @"yung lord", the Forum's Moderators, @stephenWITNESS @0kamii and @FireTaco or the Site Admins @Justin and @Agro

[Image: icon-politoed.png] [Image: icon-bellossom.png] [Image: icon-sawsbuck.png]
Featured This Month:

[Image: icon-watchog.png] [Image: icon-moltres.png] [Image: icon-malamar.png]
We love battles here at the Forums, like to battle seriously or for fun? Why not head on over to our Competitive discussion forums for movesets, strategies, and even battle requests!

Are you looking to complete your PokéDex, but can't find those pesky last few Pokemon? Then go to the Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari Section for all your Trading needs.

I like free stuff, you like free stuff! The Giveaways forum is home to all of our Giveaways, go check it out and grab yourself some cool free Pokemon or Items etc. 

Want to chat with us in real time? Check out the community Discord Server, link on the bottom right of your screen. Downloading isn't necessary, and it's all completely free!
[Image: icon-quilladin.png] [Image: icon-krokorok.png] [Image: icon-ludicolo.png] 

Share with us!

• With Pokemon just offically announcing the Mythical Pokemon, Zeraorawhat's your favourite Mythical Pokemon?
Marshadow is my favourite Mythical, it's Ghost-Fighting type makes it very powerful in battles, and it's design is really adorable!
  • It's Spring, cooler and moderate temperatures means it's a great season to get some excercise, so what, if any, kind of sports do you play?
I don't play sports, but I've been a fan of Volleyball and Soccer for a while now. 
  • If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever?
I found the Forums while looking for the Shiny Counter that Justin had in his streams and highlights. I've been lurking as a guest since 2015, and joined early 2017.
  • Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot both have remasters for their original games, that said, what classic game do you want to see Remastered?
I would love to see a remaster of the original Banjo-Kazooie on the N64, now updated for the Switch! I want to see it given to Playtonic and have them work on it and bring back the Bird and Bear duo!
  • Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @. Like this, @MajesticMamoswine , is Mamoswine your favourite Pokemon? If so, how come?
If you're a bit shy to come and talk, don't worry, just simply come and say hello! We're always ready to lend a helping hand, so please enjoy what our community has to offer!

Thanks for reading, and I'll see you all soon!
OU MASTER RACE
1) With Pokemon just officially announcing the Mythical Pokemon, Zeraora, what's your favourite Mythical Pokemon?

Victini! Because its typing is unique, only Delphox has it.
It has interesting moves too! Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Blue Flare, Bolt Strike, Glaciate, these are event moves though~

2) It's Spring, cooler and moderate temperatures means it's a great season to get some exercise, so what, if any, kind of sports do you play?

I live in Tropical Country, summer the whole year. I used to play basketball.

3) If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever?

Forums other than giveaway forums are too quiet. People should hang out in other forums more often. Smile
Such as Everything Else, Anime, etc.

4) Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot both have remasters for their original games, that said, what classic game do you want to see Remastered?

Not sure what those are.

Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @. Like this,

Let's bring in 20 people as usual! Smile
@Saichi
@That_cute_pikachu
@AverageJoe
@Keith_Kuruzu
@rayqon
@Charizardpro
@element_x49
@Arctero
@JohnDawg
@Xlouis233
@framor93
@CJ pokemon fan
@Cara Rahl
@yungshu97
@NotsoEpicM
@CharmedOne
@Tridentbolt
@spice_cadet
@YuiZakuro
@Rincell a soret e stammappost.

3 questions for 20 of you guys! Smile
1) What is your favourite Pokemon Region?
Mine is either Sinnoh or Unova. Both regions has all types of terrains, desert, volcano, marsh, forest, etc.

2) Do you shitpost in the #meme-spam in the Pokemon Forever Discord Channel?
I regularly posted a bunch of memes I find in Google Image, such as Bernie Sanders memes.

3) What is your favorite breakfast?
I love to eat cereal with milk for my breakfast. I live to eat cold food Smile

I may look inactive in the forums, but I still help out with game mechanics advices or genning in the Discord Channel. If anyone needs anything urgently, just call me in the Discord Channel~
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Hey @Kris , great write up! These are definitely my favorite posts the team does, since I'd like to think it brings more people around. I guess I'll get right onto the questions!

• With Pokemon just offically announcing the Mythical Pokemon, Zeraora, what's your favourite Mythical Pokemon?
I remember seeing Zeroara from the datamining leaks before the games released, and while I do think the similarities between it and Zoroark in terms of design make it a little less memorable, I still think it's a cool looking Pokémon. I personally have always had a soft spot for Celebi, with Johto being my home region and all. I remember using an Action Replay (are those still around?) to cheat a spiky eared Pichu into my game so I could do the Celebi event!
  • It's Spring, cooler and moderate temperatures means it's a great season to get some excercise, so what, if any, kind of sports do you play?
Haha, try telling that to Ohio. I live a few miles from the lake, it was literally snowing when I got out of school today! In all seriousness though, these days I don't play sports. I do practice a bit of Taekwondo from when I used to classes, as weebish as that sounds lol
  • If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever?
Unlike most people I guess, the counter had nothing to do with my discovery of the forums. In fact, I'm pretty sure I found it while looking for teambuilding tips for VGC 2016, which is when I started playing competitive. Been a member ever since  Smile
  • Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot both have remasters for their original games, that said, what classic game do you want to see Remastered?
Though we already know they're coming, the HD remaster of FFVII is probably the game I've been the most excited for since X and Y. I spent countless hours playing that game on my dad's old Playstation, and I'd love to get lost in that world once again

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
1) I really enjoy hoenn, unova, kalos, jhoto and kanto.. it's a long list but still I really enjoy them.

2)don't really use discord

3) pancakes, bacon, half boiled eggs,baked toast. Also most importantly coffee.
I feel like a total noob most days. All of my pokemon games are reset. I have a very hard time following through and sticking to my decisions, hoping to change that. With luck I will make friends and have many adventures to come. Feel free to message, add me or whatever. Nice to meet you all, you can call me Sitho, Sithogryph I have other nicknames as well. Hope to talk soon  [Image: unown.png]
My favorite region is unova 

i dont use discord

my favorite breakfast is papás with mashed beans any salsa
This is my birthday month y'all!

1) With Pokemon just officially announcing the Mythical Pokemon, Zeraora, what's your favourite Mythical Pokemon?

Darkrai. He's a bad man but at the same time he's generally misunderstood because people are always the true villain. Except Pokepark 2, that was actually Dakrai.

2) It's Spring, cooler and moderate temperatures means it's a great season to get some exercise, so what, if any, kind of sports do you play?

Maybe some badminton, possibly some basketball. Spring is wet and mild in England, so outdoor sports aren't that great.

3) If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever?

My friend sent me on an errand to find him a 6IV Ditto (because he's lazy), and after getting one of Reddit I noticed this was just below Reddit on google.

4) Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot both have remasters for their original games, that said, what classic game do you want to see Remastered?

We need Skyrim: Super Special Edition  Spyro was the only thing I really wanted remastering, so now I'm just annoyed that PS4 gets access to it for a year before everyone else, like when they remastered Crash Bandicoot.

And hey @Sithogryph, you timed your entrance well, didn't you?
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3

Well thats a hard one. many Mythicals are amazing in their own ways. i might say Mew. if only for the fact that mew was the one to start the whole mythic chain of pokemon, plus you gotta admit, its pretty cute. it can also use transform like ditto, so thats kinda cool

I dont play sports really, i did play a year of football for my Highschool once. the Churchill Bulldogs. although i dont play sports anymore, i did manage to walk away from the experience with the MIP award(Most improved player). so i guess it was worth it.

Well you see,I had seen videos of people using a counter when they go do sos chainning or whatever for shinys, so i though, im sure i could find one. and i found it here. eventually i got curious and explored the rest of the site. so here i am now

Well the originals still stand up to this day(except crash 1 cause trying to 100% that is like choking yourself to death, hateing it, then immediatly going to do it again. REPEATEDLY). I think in terms of classic game remakes, maybe a remake of the original paper mario. cause lets face it, the series has gone waayyyy off track lately. at least remaking the originals would be a step in the right direction.

Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @.
Well this is awkward. not really sure who to tag and what question to ask....So im gonna be the most unique ive ever been on this forum and probably amongst users everywhere...

@Umbreon9004 
Hey Umbreon what are some of your favorite themes from the pokemon tv series?
@Umbreon9004 
Im glad you asked. personally i like some of the gen 3 intros, but gen 4 did a good one or two. cant forget the original theme either, or the x and y one.
(Apr 9, 2018, 08:30 AM)Sithogryph Wrote: I feel like a total noob most days. All of my pokemon games are reset. I have a very hard time following through and sticking to my decisions, hoping to change that. With luck I will make friends and have many adventures to come. Feel free to message, add me or whatever. Nice to meet you all, you can call me Sitho, Sithogryph I have other nicknames as well. Hope to talk soon  [Image: unown.png]

Welcome to the forums, brother! I recently reset all my games except Sun and Ultra Sun to playthrough again, so I can sympathize. I look forward to hearing more from you as your time here grows! Trust me, you'll fit in perfectly  Big Grin

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
  • With Pokemon just offically announcing the Mythical Pokemon, Zeraora, what's your favourite Mythical Pokemon?
My favorite is Jirachi, because I remember I got a little plush of it when I was little, and loved it so much. I thankfully have it today
I don't like sports, since the fans are too aggressive and a lot of controversy surrounds it
  • If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever?
I found it through TheJwittz in his Shiny Hunting guide. The site seemed relatively deserted, which is something I usually look for.
I want a remake of Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy war. The maps were absolutely massive, somewhere around a 100x100 grid. Not to mention that the main character, being Sigurd, is forgotten by many, since the only popular ones are the ones in Smash. If not Genealogy, then Binding Blade, which is better known as Roys game. There are a lot of bugs in the game (namely being able to have 15 movement characters who can leap across the whole map), and the soundtrack is pretty old and outdated.
On a side note, Fire Emblem is a great game, with a fair amount of tactics and difficulty. The best one to start on (without roms) is Awakening, since it is 3ds era and one of the easier. I reccommend playing Classic mode, otherwise you will get in the wrong mindset.

@Kris @0kamii, what is one game that you really want to play that you haven't yet.\