Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] HA Ponyta/Rapidash [S/M]
So I need a HA Ponyta/Rapidash for breeding - egg moves and 5-6 IVs would be nice but not really necessary. I have some other Fire-type HA mons for trade such as: Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Chimchar, Fennekin, Vulpix, Pansear etc (most have 5 IVs).

Alternatively, I also have a buch of some nice 5 IVs breedjects, such as Litwick, Female Salandit, Cubone, Fissure-Ice shard Phanpy, Wish-Yawn-Stored Power HA Eeeve, Rotom, Larvesta, Oddish, HP-Ice Houndour etc.  Big Grin
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-SUN-MOO...s-Updating gotcha covered ~
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
(Sep 13, 2017, 07:52 AM)wartty Wrote: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-SUN-MOO...s-Updating gotcha covered ~

Nice, @wartty! I am afraid I have no rare candies though...  Sad
@"sayntshido" not a one?? D: you can purchase them for bp at battle tree?
(Sep 13, 2017, 08:26 AM)wartty Wrote: @"sayntshido" not a one?? D: you can purchase them for bp at battle tree?

I don't know how to purchase them at the BT, but hopefully I got one at the Poke Café today.

What time do you want to trade, @warttyBig Grin
@"sayntshido"

Here is how to purchase items at battle tree:

n the Battle Tree, you can have Single, Double, or Multi Battles. You will do consecutive battles until you are defeated or you take a break. You win BP each time you win a battle. You can use the BP to purchase items to the left of the Battle Tree receptionist, such as evolution items, battle items, and Mega Stones.
Walk with me, talk to me, run with me. Don't stalk me.
(Sep 13, 2017, 06:38 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: @"sayntshido"

Here is how to purchase items at battle tree:

n the Battle Tree, you can have Single, Double, or Multi Battles. You will do consecutive battles until you are defeated or you take a break. You win BP each time you win a battle. You can use the BP to purchase items to the left of the Battle Tree receptionist, such as evolution items, battle items, and Mega Stones.

@Drangor2 Thanks man!

To be more specific, I know how to buy itens there -- but I can't find the lady selling rare candies. Only some mega stones, evolution and hold itens...
do ya still need the ponyta?
(Sep 13, 2017, 11:27 PM)jhey-zone-bee Wrote: do ya still need the ponyta?

Yeah I do @jhey-zone-bee! Do you want to trade one for something?  Big Grin
Ohhh your right !! @"sayntshido" you can only purchase them at the battle royale dome I believe