Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] HA Ponyta/Rapidash [S/M]
So I need a HA Ponyta/Rapidash for breeding - egg moves and 5-6 IVs would be nice but not really necessary. I have some other Fire-type HA mons for trade such as: Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Chimchar, Fennekin, Vulpix, Pansear etc (most have 5 IVs).

Alternatively, I also have a buch of some nice 5 IVs breedjects, such as Litwick, Female Salandit, Cubone, Fissure-Ice shard Phanpy, Wish-Yawn-Stored Power HA Eeeve, Rotom, Larvesta, Oddish, HP-Ice Houndour etc.  Big Grin
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-SUN-MOO...s-Updating gotcha covered ~
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
(Sep 13, 2017, 07:52 AM)wartty Wrote: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-SUN-MOO...s-Updating gotcha covered ~

Nice, @wartty! I am afraid I have no rare candies though...  Sad
@"sayntshido" not a one?? D: you can purchase them for bp at battle tree?
(Sep 13, 2017, 08:26 AM)wartty Wrote: @"sayntshido" not a one?? D: you can purchase them for bp at battle tree?

I don't know how to purchase them at the BT, but hopefully I got one at the Poke Café today.

What time do you want to trade, @warttyBig Grin
@"sayntshido"

Here is how to purchase items at battle tree:

n the Battle Tree, you can have Single, Double, or Multi Battles. You will do consecutive battles until you are defeated or you take a break. You win BP each time you win a battle. You can use the BP to purchase items to the left of the Battle Tree receptionist, such as evolution items, battle items, and Mega Stones.
(Sep 13, 2017, 06:38 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: @"sayntshido"

Here is how to purchase items at battle tree:

n the Battle Tree, you can have Single, Double, or Multi Battles. You will do consecutive battles until you are defeated or you take a break. You win BP each time you win a battle. You can use the BP to purchase items to the left of the Battle Tree receptionist, such as evolution items, battle items, and Mega Stones.

@Drangor2 Thanks man!

To be more specific, I know how to buy itens there -- but I can't find the lady selling rare candies. Only some mega stones, evolution and hold itens...
do ya still need the ponyta?
(Sep 13, 2017, 11:27 PM)jhey-zone-bee Wrote: do ya still need the ponyta?

Yeah I do @jhey-zone-bee! Do you want to trade one for something?  Big Grin
Ohhh your right !! @"sayntshido" you can only purchase them at the battle royale dome I believe