Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Major League Baseball Discussions
I say Indians win central but I always predict every division winner and playoffs at spring training anyways Twins have Ervin Santana though
The AL Central will be way more hard next year with the whitesox acquiring OF Melky Cabrera.
(Dec 14, 2014, 10:06 AM)AquaX101 Wrote: The AL Central will be way more hard next year with the whitesox acquiring OF Melky Cabrera.

Yea that and AL East best divisions
Yankees resign SP Chris Capuano and 3B Chase Headley. As a huge Yankee fan I like this add to our rotation and Headley can replace ARod so I like these signings. Yankees are expected to contend now too so I think they can! We will see!
Headley is 10x as good as Arod for 20x more value.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Dec 16, 2014, 06:17 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: Yankees resign SP Chris Capuano and 3B Chase Headley. As a huge Yankee fan I like this add to our rotation and Headley can replace ARod so I like these signings. Yankees are expected to contend now too so I think they can! We will see!

The yankees need more, if they don't, I don't expect them winning the division but possibly the wild card
(Dec 16, 2014, 06:39 PM)AquaX101 Wrote:
(Dec 16, 2014, 06:17 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: Yankees resign SP Chris Capuano and 3B Chase Headley. As a huge Yankee fan I like this add to our rotation and Headley can replace ARod so I like these signings. Yankees are expected to contend now too so I think they can! We will see!

The yankees need more, if they don't, I don't expect them winning the division but possibly the wild card
Yea we need another starter and infielder
RP Sergio Romo to SF
OF/INF Michael Morse to MIA
OF Wil Myers may go to SD making them have Matt Kemp and Wil Myers
Padres trying to finally be relavant
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Matt Kemp has arthritis lol