Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Major League Baseball Discussions
Padres acquire OF Justin Upton and OF Wil Myers
Rays acquire OF Steven Souza
Welp The Arthritis they found in Matt wasn't enough to stop the trade so that trade has finished.
(Dec 19, 2014, 10:28 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: Welp The Arthritis they found in Matt wasn't enough to stop the trade so that trade has finished.

I always wanted Yanks to get Kemp but Padres are ok now
(Dec 19, 2014, 10:31 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: I always wanted Yanks to get Kemp but Padres are ok now

I'll work with Padres having him because they have embarrassing to our division. If he was to go somewhere with lock down bull-pin like what the Nationals are building then i'd be really mad. More concerned because the Dodgers spent the last 4 years building up hitters and now within one year out with all the hitters get the bull-pin back up and now we are going with a defensive approach. We still need bats regardless but now we just lost that and will be living off singles.
The Braves should be in rebuilding mode now.
(Dec 19, 2014, 04:20 PM)AquaX101 Wrote: The Braves should be in rebuilding mode now.

Yankees kinda wanna rebuild but I say they can compete Luke Cashman says. Yea Braves losthe Santana and both Uptons
I'm pretty sure Rebuilding Mode to the Yankees means finding the 9 biggest players during the offseason and spending 250 million on them
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
This may be kinda old news but Yankees trade 2B Martin Prado and SP David Phelps for 1B: Garret Jones and SP: Nathan Eovaldi. They also acquired P: Domingo German.
I like this move as a Yankee fan cause brings the young players we need and opens up room for the rookie Refsnyder at 2B and hopefully get a reliable starter in Eovaldi.
(Dec 20, 2014, 06:37 AM)thewasher19 Wrote: I'm pretty sure Rebuilding Mode to the Yankees means finding the 9 biggest players during the offseason and spending 250 million on them

Yea it's a quick rebuild for all the money they have lol
Justin Verlander as a reliever? No, he would be a $200M reliever then...