Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Major League Baseball Discussions
(Dec 21, 2014, 02:58 PM)AquaX101 Wrote: Justin Verlander as a reliever? No, he would be a $200M reliever then...

Haha I saw that
(Dec 20, 2014, 06:37 AM)thewasher19 Wrote: I'm pretty sure Rebuilding Mode to the Yankees means finding the 9 biggest players during the offseason and spending 250 million on them

I think the Yankees will end up with Scherzer this winter. I don't see the Red Sox paying him, and I'm not sure the Dodgers will either. The AL East is up for grabs, and the Red Sox have a strong offense now. The Yanks will need some pitching to stay in the hunt.
(Dec 23, 2014, 10:25 AM)kcarberry Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2014, 06:37 AM)thewasher19 Wrote: I'm pretty sure Rebuilding Mode to the Yankees means finding the 9 biggest players during the offseason and spending 250 million on them

I think the Yankees will end up with Scherzer this winter.  I don't see the Red Sox paying him, and I'm not sure the Dodgers will either.  The AL East is up for grabs, and the Red Sox have a strong offense now.  The Yanks will need some pitching to stay in the hunt.

Yea Cashman says they don't want him but they're the only team that can afford him so why not
Everybody says that Scherzer isn't getting what he wants and the Tigers are going to be the front runners
One of the Met's prospect got suspended 50 games.
Dan Uggla to the Nats
I'm glad he's on my team, but Uggla is still playing? I thought he retired.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Yankees trade reliever Shawn Kelley to the Padres for P: Johnny Barbato
Stephen Drew to the Yankees for $5 million. What a waste of money! Enjoy your .150 batting average, NY fans. He was fun to have around in Boston, but the guy couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.
Yankees sign Stether Drew. I'm assuming he'lol be released by July lol