Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New user alert!
Hello, everyone! I'm a long-time Pokemon fan but a complete and total noob to the world of forums. I've also just barely learned how to IV breed, which is actually the main reason I joined here! Got the recommendation from a JWittz video that this would be a good place to do some fair trades to both help others get their dream Pokemon and also get some help breeding my own! I hope to meeting many new fellow PokeFans! ^^
Hellow welcome to this Trap wonderful place we call Pokemon Addictive  Forever!
Hope you Escape Have fun!
(Jun 29, 2016, 10:55 PM)II Yveltal II Wrote: Hellow welcome to this Trap wonderful place we call Pokemon Addictive  Forever!
Hope you Escape Have fun!

Thanks for the warning warm welcome! I'm terrified very excited to be here! owe
@F4TH0M Welcome to the site! we have a lot of traders on  here. 
And if you have any questions about IV breeding feel free to ask me or make a post about it  :D
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
(Jun 30, 2016, 01:01 AM)Ducky Wrote: @F4TH0M Welcome to the site! we have a lot of traders on  here. 
And if you have any questions about IV breeding feel free to ask me or make a post about it  :D

Thank you! ^^ The only thing I'm unclear on thus far is Hidden Abilities. I would assume the best way to go about it would be breeding two parents with the HA, though are there any other ways to make it more likely to be passed on?
I've been breeding an HA Delphox with Ditto and most of the offspring have the hidden ability.. Not sure about the odds of this happening though so meh
(Jun 29, 2016, 10:37 PM)F4TH0M Wrote: Hello, everyone! I'm a long-time Pokemon fan but a complete and total noob to the world of forums. I've also just barely learned how to IV breed, which is actually the main reason I joined here! Got the recommendation from a JWittz video that this would be a good place to do some fair trades to both help others get their dream Pokemon and also get some help breeding my own! I hope to meeting many new fellow PokeFans! ^^
Hey man, I just joined yesterday after watching a JWittz video too. What a coincidence. xD
Wanna exchange friend codes for friend safaris? Mine's fire with magmar, charmeleon and braixen.
(Jul 1, 2016, 02:14 PM)F4TH0M Wrote: ut it would be breeding two parents with the HA, though are there any other ways to make it more likely to be passed on?
Whoops sorry to double post but to answer your question-

I know breeding a female with its HA with any male in the same egg group, regardless of the male's ability has it has a 60% chance of passing its ability to the offspring in B/W.

I believe this mechanic was changed to an 80% chance in B2/W2 and they added the ability to breed a male with its HA with a ditto for a 20% chance for the egg to have the hidden ability. I don't think these numbers have changed in gen6, but don't hold me to it.
(Jul 1, 2016, 02:20 PM)Fennekins Wrote: I've been breeding an HA Delphox with Ditto and most of the offspring have the hidden ability.. Not sure about the odds of this happening though so meh

I see, thanks for the tip!
(Jul 1, 2016, 05:04 PM)VoidThoughts Wrote:
(Jun 29, 2016, 10:37 PM)F4TH0M Wrote: Hello, everyone! I'm a long-time Pokemon fan but a complete and total noob to the world of forums. I've also just barely learned how to IV breed, which is actually the main reason I joined here! Got the recommendation from a JWittz video that this would be a good place to do some fair trades to both help others get their dream Pokemon and also get some help breeding my own! I hope to meeting many new fellow PokeFans! ^^
Hey man, I just joined yesterday after watching a JWittz video too. What a coincidence. xD
Wanna exchange friend codes for friend safaris? Mine's fire with magmar, charmeleon and braixen.

Wow, its pretty neat how his videos bring fans together! I'm sure he'd be proud to hear that! :D
I actually haven't used FS at all yet. I'm not even sure how it works D: (I've had AS literally since its release day but have only just a week ago got around to starting and finishing it, and have been focused 100% on the story and pokedex thus far)