Ability: Pixilate
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Calm Mind
- Hyper Beam
- Psyshock

I'd like to have some feedback please. I've run multiple ideas and different teams but I still seem to get beat easily often as well as out predicted.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
We first need to know, which format this is for?
I just wanted to make sure you know that Mega Pert's ability doesn't activate the turn it megas. You have protect on it, so I assume you already knew that, but if it megas and you think it'll outspeed, it'll get wrecked by grass knot. I like the flow of the team though.

(Jan 5, 2015, 09:04 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: We first need to know,  which format this is for?

Oh, I knew I forgot something. . . It's fpr Battle Spot Doubles.
---------------------
(Jan 5, 2015, 09:05 AM)beastmoose Wrote: I just wanted to make sure you know that Mega Pert's ability doesn't activate the turn it megas. You have protect on it, so I assume you already knew that, but if it megas and you think it'll outspeed, it'll get wrecked by grass knot. I like the flow of the team though.

I forgot that in the beginning, but realized that in the battle maison before embarrassing myself.
---------------------
(Jan 5, 2015, 09:07 AM)SjoerdDN Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 09:04 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: We first need to know,  which format this is for?

Alright. First off muk is no where near being immune from damaging attacks. They need a supporter such as a follow me/pokemon to sleep the opponent so that Muk can get a couple of minimizes up because that is when the magic happens. Another thing being Shadow claw on Garchomp from personal experience isn't as effective as you would want it to be. Another thing being running Choice scarf in doubles is harder than running it in singles so be ready to switch in and out with your pokemon.
(Jan 5, 2015, 09:22 AM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 09:07 AM)SjoerdDN Wrote:

Alright. First off muk is no where near being immune from damaging attacks. They need a supporter such as a follow me/pokemon to sleep the opponent  so that Muk can get a couple of minimizes up because that is when the magic happens. Another thing being Shadow claw on Garchomp from personal experience isn't as effective as you would want it to be. Another thing being running Choice scarf in doubles is harder than running it in singles so be ready to switch in and out with your pokemon.

Yes, I kind of realized this already. Muk is just a slot on my team in doubles and gets wrecked before setting up.
---------------------
Like he said, Scarf is hard to run in doubles. I like to run Garchomp with Protect, because it is such a good move in doubles with life orb maybe. If you still want to use the scarf, I run fire fang. I never use it, but I still like to have it for burn potential.

Toxicroak (M) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Poison Jab
- Protect
- Drain Punch

This is my last edition to the team instead of Muk, I do think it makes a better addition/coverage right? I also swapped the Choice Scarf on Garchomp with a Rocky Helmet.
---------------------
(Jan 9, 2015, 03:47 AM)SjoerdDN Wrote: Toxicroak (M) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Poison Jab
- Protect
- Drain Punch

This is my last edition to the team instead of Muk, I do think it makes a better addition/coverage right? I also swapped the Choice Scarf on Garchomp with a Rocky Helmet.

Keep it away from Tflame and definitely can be a changer.