Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] ORAS review
lol, me and @IceyGamer with dat 99% sure percentage
Eckley and me thinking the same lol
and i'm now wondering if you deliberately double posted to steal the new page from me XD
What is everyone's favorite new mega they are just estatic for? Personal for me is Pidgeot
(Nov 19, 2014, 01:16 PM)DrLems Wrote:
(Nov 19, 2014, 01:14 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: I'm pretty sure that battlespot is in ORAS. I watched a gameplay video of ORAS earlier today and I saw the same menu in PSS as we have with XY (With Wondertrade and all that stuff)

Could you possibly link? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jLlnmKNLws It's not much since it's just showing you that you can WT with XY people but if you look closely then you can also see the battlespot icon in the menu ^^

And my favorite mega is Scrappy mega Lopunny so far. I can't get enough of it :D
@IceyGamer I'm really excited for pidgeot, but even with his stat boosts, I feel likeit's not much of a threat. I'm most excited for sceptile, I've been waiting on him getting one since x/y revealed mega evolution
Going off VGC a lot of these Megas are still wrecked easily mainly by Ice. Sceptile is jacked vs a Sashed Greninja or a Scarfed Greninja. Altaria is a 2HKO for Greninja depending on its EV spread. As an attacker its a 2HKO. As bulk Sp.Def its more. But im more excited for Mega Altaria because of how dang dynamic it is. I am also excited for Glalie and Sharpedo on the fact that Sharpedo is just a crazy monster with the attack increase and Glalie is a bomb that wrecks before it explouds. I'm not looking forward however to Mega audino. That bulk will be like a chansey IMO. Just enough to stall and do its own thing but not a power sweep.
The only problem with sharpedo is it's kind of predictable with Speed boost before mega evolving, and running Ice fang waterfall crunch and protect. Audino doesn't excite me at all, it only seems viable in doubles imo, and /i don't really play doubles (I'm new to competitive this gen, so I've stuck with singles for the moment).
Is there a list of all pokemon in ORAS yet? :o
my fav's lopunny but i also luv the potencial of altaria and i can't wait to try out vesuvius and krakatoa when i mega them :D

basicly anything you don't think is gona be op is already likely to be on my team XD

Altaria's are likely to go the tankier route and they will heavily threaten greninja switch ins with pixilate hypervoice/return due to SE but greninja's going to be a terror in this game for nearly every mega his movepools insane now for both special and physical...