Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] ORAS review
no idea lems although its relatively safe to say the battle finder from X and Y has been straight copied just like super training and aime has been no guarantees till it launches tho on online features
If you mean the pss like we had on X and Y, then I would think the answer is Yes
Well i just mean like on justins stream when he does him and a friend vs 2 others, is there like a queue up button to find randoms also looking for a battle or do you have to set it up with friends manually? thanks ( i havent played x or y myself im getting oras 28th)
Do you mean multi battles? I think the battling system is going to be exactly the same as x/y
(Nov 19, 2014, 01:06 PM)Eckley Wrote: Do you mean multi battles? I think the battling system is going to be exactly the same as x/y

Honestly i dont know D: i see justin sometimes go onto play random people without inviting a friend im wondering if im seeing it right or do you have to setup battles vs your friends
I think you mean battle spot, and if it is battle spot you're talking about, I can only assume it's going to be in the game. you can also just find someone on the pss as well if you wanted a 6v6 battle
I'm pretty sure that battlespot is in ORAS. I watched a gameplay video of ORAS earlier today and I saw the same menu in PSS as we have with XY (With Wondertrade and all that stuff)
(Nov 19, 2014, 12:41 PM)evilsabre Wrote: Its a remake of gen 3 they never remake all 3 games from the respective gen but incorporate the 3rd games features into the remakes (atleast they have in the past) and despite starting on yellow, battle frontier has been my single favorite thing in the entire series of games so i rate it far higher than the pikachu in yellow 13 years of pokemon and all i want is to battle in battle dome and pike again with the new features is that too much to ask for Sad

Edit: Basically what i'm saying is it will not feel like gen 3 to me if it lacks frontier and i guess that's true for others as well given some of the reactions on reddit to the mere potential that its not in the game. I don't want to sound ungratefully but delta saga and a hd hoenn wasn't what i wanted in the remakes, frontier was. I have been dreaming of returning to hoenn frontier with garchomp and lucario etc since gen 4 and was so sad in gen 4 when its frontier lacked dome if the remakes lack frontier altogether it really will crush the dream I've had for so long into dust and i'll prob end up sobbing in bed for the whole weekend. Sad

I really respect your view point and understand what you're saying. The frontier being one of your most favorite part of the whole pokemon game and to hear that it isn't in OR/AS is disheartening for you. Just my little bit was that this remake is of the game in Gen 3 before Frontier came about and was apart of it and that we are getting so much more added into the game that leaving out the frontier isn't going to sadden MYSELF. I'm speaking on my point of view, not saying "Yeah everybody is fine that its not in the game and that you need to get over it" I'm just respectfully throwing in my ideas and thoughts into the mix while I try to understand both ways of the conversation and not just mine.
(Nov 19, 2014, 01:14 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: I'm pretty sure that battlespot is in ORAS. I watched a gameplay video of ORAS earlier today and I saw the same menu in PSS as we have with XY (With Wondertrade and all that stuff)

Could you possibly link? :D
@IceyGamer I'll be a little disappointed if it's left out, but like you say, they're adding more into the game like the delta episode, so it's not all doom and gloom if they leave it out