Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] ORAS review
Yea i respect your view as well, was just trying to convey how much frontier meant to some people including myself.

Regardless of if its in or out i'm still hyped just if its out you guys will become my personal battle frontier :D

Edit: whats with me always getting the 1st post on a new page...
Deal! Cool
@Eckley Would be like the battle frontier? Heck yeah we all would like more to the game even if we don't use it. But we really appreicate the extra they did and how much further they went adding Delta Episode, catching all the legends, and I will appreciate what I am getting and not worry about what I didn't get.

EDIT: LUL I know right haha
They could have easily remade them exactly the same just with updated graphics, so it's nice to see them adding something different and adapting the story slightly with the introduction of mega evolution
(Nov 19, 2014, 01:37 PM)Eckley Wrote: They could have easily remade them exactly the same just with updated graphics, so it's nice to see them adding something different and adapting the story slightly with the introduction of mega evolution

All of this. The best part is that they thought of it themselves about adding delta episode and catching all the names so there is originality.
not going to lie i really am excited for delta episode just skeptical of exactly how long it will be and whether the new characters will get enough time dedicated to them looker arc in X and Y was too short for my liking not that i didn't like it Smile
Ah okay so my question was confusing, my question is will there be the battle spot option?
(Nov 19, 2014, 01:49 PM)DrLems Wrote: Ah okay so my question was confusing, my question is will there be the battle spot option?

99% sure there will be, yes.
Almost certain that's a yes lems since Eeveeli said the menu's back so wouldn't make sense to lose that option from it
(Nov 19, 2014, 01:49 PM)evilsabre Wrote: not going to lie i really am excited for delta episode just skeptical of exactly how long it will be and whether the new characters will get enough time dedicated to them looker arc in X and Y was too short for my liking not that i didn't like it Smile

Same, I was disappointed with x/y post game, so I hope GF take the post game story in ORAS to a whole other level

(Nov 19, 2014, 01:49 PM)DrLems Wrote: Ah okay so my question was confusing, my question is will there be the battle spot option?
I'm 99% sure there will be, because it looks as though they've just taken the pss from x/y but with a new look