Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] ORAS review
Nintendo life has posted an article on their website and a video review on youtube if anyone is interested

Article : http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/3ds/...a_sapphire
Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OszAIS6dn...z--OrO4bsA
"like the originals have a wealth of endgame content" they better mean emeralds endgame or its going to be only slightly more than X and Y.... because seriously R+S had a really bad endgame imo compared to many other gens but emerald was the best.
"Omeega," is that really how some people pronounce Omega? Anyways, I really only have the same concern as Evil. I'd rather see Emerald's post game placed in these games instead of Ruby/Sapphire's. I do hope to battle the frontier brains again, though I hope they're somewhat nerfed, as back in the originals I was only ever able to defeat the first and could never get far enough to beat the others. Not to mention I hope the Delta Episode is as good as it's being hyped up to be.
apparently frontiers absent but there hinting at it in game so the reviewer thinks its a day 0/1 patch and it wasn't included in the review copy.

Edit: might also explain why nintendo has embargo'd the end game content from being reviewed until the games been released.
well i'm assuming the delta episode is post game. and as for the frontier, even though it was in emerald, it would seem odd to leave out.
I'm sure I read somewhere that project pokemon found the frontier music when they hacked the demo, but I didn't really read into it
IGN gave ORAS a 7.8. But IGN is never a good source of info.
i really hope that the frontier will be included, when playing the original series I feel like the frontier made the game feel muuuch more complete. I can't see why they wouldnt though

ign doesnt know what it's talking about half the time :p
IGN also said "Too many HMs" and "Too much water" That 7.8 dosen't count with the horrible reasons.
Yeah, I've never really taken IGN's reviews seriously. How can "Too much water" and to many HM's be a reson to lower the rating?
IGN have a money based review service you have to pay them to get over an 8 i think...